Command help

Stihl

My brain may be playing tricks on me - but I seem to remember a command line that would allow Autoit to run its macro in the background while I am, lets say, on the desktop, or searching the web. I run a game script that simply clicks a stationary target repetitively, this works well during snooze time - but otherwise renders my computer useless. Any help?

My brain may be playing tricks on me - but I seem to remember a command line that would allow Autoit to run its macro in the background while I am, lets say, on the desktop, or searching the web. I run a game script that simply clicks a stationary target repetitively, this works well during snooze time - but otherwise renders my computer useless. Any help?

Anyone?

What kind of game, is it a web-based game? Windows game? Full screen? Windowed? Do you have an attempted script? Name of the game? Location of the stationary target?

Have you looked at the game with Au3Info found in your autoit installation directory? If so, what are the mouse coordinates? Have you read the help file partaining to ControlClick?

What kind of game, is it a web-based game? Windows game? Full screen? Windowed? Do you have an attempted script? Name of the game? Location of the stationary target?

Have you looked at the game with Au3Info found in your autoit installation directory? If so, what are the mouse coordinates? Have you read the help file partaining to ControlClick?

Full screen game - Star Wars Galaxies: My script works fine - would just rather have it running in the background.

Global $Paused

HotKeySet("{PAUSE}", "TogglePause")

HotKeySet("{ESC}", "Terminate")

WinWaitActive("Star Wars Galaxies") ;

;;;; Body of program would go here ;;;;

While 1

MouseClick("left", 325, 474, 2, 1)

Sleep("300")

Sleep("300")

Sleep("300")

Sleep(100)

WEnd

;;;;;;;;

Func TogglePause()

$Paused = NOT $Paused

While $Paused

sleep(10000)

ToolTip('Script is "Paused"',0,0)

WEnd

ToolTip("")

EndFunc

Func Terminate()

Exit 0

EndFunc

Full screen game - Star Wars Galaxies: My script works fine - would just rather have it running in the background.

So the command would be?

ControlClick ( "Star Wars Galaxies", controlID [, left [, 1 [, 325 [, 474 ]]]] )

It doesn't provide a controlID # while running Window Info

Ok... so this is what you have right now:

Global $Paused
HotKeySet("{PAUSE}", "TogglePause")
HotKeySet("{ESC}", "Terminate")
WinWaitActive("Star Wars Galaxies") ;
;;;; Body of program would go here ;;;;
While 1
Sleep("300")
Sleep("300")
Sleep("300")
Sleep(100)
WEnd
;;;;;;;;

Func TogglePause()
$Paused = NOT $Paused
While $Paused
sleep(10000)
ToolTip('Script is "Paused"',0,0)
WEnd
ToolTip("")
EndFunc

Func Terminate()
Exit 0
EndFuncoÝ÷ Ù8^­èZ²Úy ¨Úèâ*.®¦zÇ+yéájÆ¢{k¢RºÇ­«h¶«Â+ü¨¹Æ§iËnjYr~)ݶíêç-Ê­è(x-¡ÉbrJ'¶§ºÇ­«bË^iÖîµè­êðk,¨¸Ñ
 ¨ÚèÓêÞ«-¡·¨ë(ì!z·½éâ~+Z¦®Ëhmëayéí·¬r·íèä¨Ê«ì¡×°¢é]$²¶§X¤zØb±«­¢+Ù±½°ÀÌØíÑɱ%ôm
1MM98éµQ½±ÄÉt)±½°ÀÌØíAÕÍ)!½Ñ-åMÐ ÅÕ½ÐííAUMôÅÕ½Ðì°ÅÕ½ÐíQ½±AÕÍÅÕ½Ðì¤)!½Ñ-åMÐ ÅÕ½ÐííM
ôÅÕ½Ðì°ÅÕ½ÐíQɵ¥¹ÑÅÕ½Ðì¤)]¥¹]¥ÑÑ¥Ù ÅÕ½ÐíMÑÈ]É̱á¥ÌÅÕ½Ðì¤ì(ìììì    ½ä½Áɽɴݽձ¼¡Éìììì)]¡¥±Ä)
½¹Ñɽ±
±¥¬ ÅÕ½ÐíMÑÈ]É̱á¥ÌÅÕ½Ðì°ÅÕ½ÐìÅÕ½Ðì°ÀÌØíÑɱ%°ÅÕ½Ðí±ÐÅÕ½Ðì°È°ÌÈÔ°ÐÜФ)M±À ÅÕ½ÐìÌÀÀÅÕ½Ðì¤)
½¹Ñɽ±
±¥¬ ÅÕ½ÐíMÑÈ]É̱á¥ÌÅÕ½Ðì°ÅÕ½ÐìÅÕ½Ðì°ÀÌØíÑɱ%°ÅÕ½Ðí±ÐÅÕ½Ðì°È°ÌÈÔ°ÐÜФ)M±À ÅÕ½ÐìÌÀÀÅÕ½Ðì¤)
½¹Ñɽ±
±¥¬ ÅÕ½ÐíMÑÈ]É̱á¥ÌÅÕ½Ðì°ÅÕ½ÐìÅÕ½Ðì°ÀÌØíÑɱ%°ÅÕ½Ðí±ÐÅÕ½Ðì°È°ÌÈÔ°ÐÜФ)M±À ÅÕ½ÐìÌÀÀÅÕ½Ðì¤)M±À ÄÀÀ¤)]¹(ìììììììì()Õ¹Q½±AÕÍ ¤(ÀÌØíAÕÍô9=PÀÌØíAÕÍ)]¡¥±ÀÌØíAÕÍ)ͱÀ ÄÀÀÀÀ¤)Q½½±Q¥À ÌäíMÉ¥ÁÐ¥ÌÅÕ½ÐíAÕÍÅÕ½ÐìÌäì°À°À¤)]¹)Q½½±Q¥À ÅÕ½ÐìÅÕ½Ðì¤)¹Õ¹()Õ¹Qɵ¥¹Ñ ¤)á¥ÐÀ)¹Õ¹