copy protection using pen drive, now it work

giogio

Now it work, its are two script that used together make possible to protect my application.

To test I use notepad as example and then i start the script "start13.exe".

as soon us the application notepad is active the second script named "prot.exe" check if the right pen drive is plugged, if not it message to plug it, the keyboard and mouse are off at the same time task manager is alway off.

If the pen drive is plugged and notepad is off then the scrips gone off.

I try to put all in one script but it doesn't work.

The scripts are a puzzle off scripts i found in the forum, but putting together few part of its i made this solution, whath do you think?

I know my English isn't so good but if you need more info i will try to help.

Many thanks to all.

By

Franco

Now it work, its are two script that used together make possible to protect my application.

To test I use notepad as example and then i start the script "start13.exe".

as soon us the application notepad is active the second script named "prot.exe" check if the right pen drive is plugged, if not it message to plug it, the keyboard and mouse are off at the same time task manager is alway off.

If the pen drive is plugged and notepad is off then the scrips gone off.

I try to put all in one script but it doesn't work.

The scripts are a puzzle off scripts i found in the forum, but putting together few part of its i made this solution, whath do you think?

I know my English isn't so good but if you need more info i will try to help.

Many thanks to all.

By

Franco

and where is the script? Can we have it to?

i am not completely sure what this is supposed to do, but it only seem to work "half-ways". What i mean is that when you press ctrl+alt+delete you can use your mouse and keyboard again!!

i am not completely sure what this is supposed to do, but it only seem to work "half-ways". What i mean is that when you press ctrl+alt+delete you can use your mouse and keyboard again!!

you are right, i will check again, i supposed that suppressing the task manager was enough.

happy to meet you