Problem executing inside citrix, probably simple

When I run the following script, compiled into .exe on a Citrix server (which has never had autoit installed) it shows up quickly in the process list and then quits. I've tried running from command line, and get no output at all.

I'm sure I'm doing something simple wrong, but would somebody please point it out?

$ExeName = "blob.exe"

$CrapWindowTitle = "WindowTitleText goes here"

While True; while, uh, constantly...

If ProcessExists($ExeName) Then

MsgBox(0, "Example", "underlying process is running.")

Sleep(5000)

WinWaitClose($CrapWindowTitle)

MsgBox(0, "Example", "Window is closed, killing underlying process")

ProcessClose($ExeName)

Else

Sleep(5000)

EndIf

WEnd ;

Thanks!

-Josh

When I run the following script, compiled into .exe on a Citrix server (which has never had autoit installed) it shows up quickly in the process list and then quits. I've tried running from command line, and get no output at all.

I'm sure I'm doing something simple wrong, but would somebody please point it out?

$ExeName = "blob.exe"
$CrapWindowTitle = "WindowTitleText goes here"

While True; while, uh, constantly...
    If ProcessExists($ExeName) Then
        MsgBox(0, "Example", "underlying process is running.")
        Sleep(5000)
        WinWaitClose($CrapWindowTitle)
        MsgBox(0, "Example", "Window is closed, killing underlying process")
        ProcessClose($ExeName)
    Else
        Sleep(5000)
    EndIf
WEnd;
That code is not doing that unless you compiled the script as "blob.exe". ProcessClose is the only code shown that could exit the script, and only if the script itself was compiled as the name in $ExeName. Nothing else will exit the While/WEnd loop. If you didn't compile the script to match $ExeName then post the actual code.

:)

Valuater's AutoIt 1-2-3, Class... Is now in Session!For those who want somebody to write the script for them: RentACoder"Any technology distinguishable from magic is insufficiently advanced." -- Geek's corollary to Clarke's law

That code is not doing that unless you compiled the script as "blob.exe". ProcessClose is the only code shown that could exit the script, and only if the script itself was compiled as the name in $ExeName. Nothing else will exit the While/WEnd loop. If you didn't compile the script to match $ExeName then post the actual code.

:)

Then there must be something else wrong outside the code. The code is compiled as "autokill2.exe" i tried compiling with both released and beta versions and the result is the same. It runs for a second, and then the process disappears from taskmgr.

Any ideas? I've loaded the app on several fat PCs and the code works great.

Thanks!

-Josh