AMP - AMP Up Your Tunes - Advanced Media Player 2.0

DirtDBaK

Im setting a goal .... and there was something wrong with the exe/source i put on it doesnt go add the music correctly... I have that all fixed now i just havent had time to upload it.... And you can go ahead and look through all the souce you find one place where i copied you code or your idea.... beacause i wrote all of AMP 2 and DDB MP 1 before i ever even knew of the forum.. All i added from the forum to AMP 2 was rucursize search and dbl click in the library... Also the GetExtProperties that a buddy gave me (probablly from the forum) dont know what youre so mad that i have a goal to have something better than what you created... and i dont think you started the chain of media players they died out long before you posted yours!

[center][/center]

Im setting a goal .... and there was something wrong with the exe/source i put on it doesnt go add the music correctly... I have that all fixed now i just havent had time to upload it.... And you can go ahead and look through all the souce you find one place where i copied you code or your idea.... beacause i wrote all of AMP 2 and DDB MP 1 before i ever even knew of the forum.. All i added from the forum to AMP 2 was rucursize search and dbl click in the library... Also the GetExtProperties that a buddy gave me (probablly from the forum) dont know what youre so mad that i have a goal to have something better than what you created... and i dont think you started the chain of media players they died out long before you posted yours!

I'm very pleased to hear that I could help you. But the error still occurs.

Of course I haven't started the chain. Someone else did. Buts its great to see that after the big discussion about PPlayer Shareware/Freeware Open-Source and Closed-source everybody created his own one trying to reach PPlayer.

I don't think you did not know the forum. How should you've learned the syntax of autoit? Everything from the helpfile?

But if thats true. How could you say they died out long before I posted mine? You registered to the forums some days before I posted PPlayer. You cannot overlook this...

I'm not really mad about you because you're trying to reach me. It makes me happy beeing your idol.

I already had a discussion with i542 about PPlayer,Shareware/Freeware,Open and closed-source.

Now he asks me if I could help him realizing a project. Isn't that ironic?

I can understand you standing behind your project.

But it would be great to have a good programmer with me working on PPlayer making it better. And I think you're the right guy for this.

greetings,

Pascal

You must be confused I'm not looking to u as an idol, just more as a mile stone to compeltion of a project. And I would rather stand behind my own project then to help create yours, and i did learn everything from a helpfile, and from a buddy, i got autoIT installer from his flash drive and he just gave me some udfs to go with it... I both my media players long before i ever posted them, just becuase you lack the ability to learn without the fourm doesnt really mean i do. But i'd rather end this a more mature way and stay off my post, Ill stay off yours! And Ill remove my goal in creating something better than your PPlayer because apparently i already passed that or you wouldnt be acting like this about it...

if it's really so important to you to find out which one is better start a poll, and Ill give you the new zip file with all the fixed features....

Ill post the updated script tommorrow!!

Edited by DBak

[center][/center]

if it's really so important to you to find out which one is better start a poll, and Ill give you the new zip file with all the fixed features....

So now we're going to have a poll for the greatest Media player as well as the greatest shell? <_<

I personally think that trying to create programs better then other peoples is a good goal. However, I think creating original programs (or at least generic program with original features) is better... That's what most of my programs are like now...

My Programs[list][*]Knight Media Player[*]Multiple Desktops[*]Daily Comics[*]Journal[/list]

So now we're going to have a poll for the greatest Media player as well as the greatest shell? <_<

I personally think that trying to create programs better then other peoples is a good goal. However, I think creating original programs (or at least generic program with original features) is better... That's what most of my programs are like now...

.... well he didnt say if we would or not, i really could care less ....

we'll just stay outta each others posts!

[center][/center]

I just posted on your post because you mentioned "PPlayer" in you posting.

Of course I haven't only learned from the forum (as you can see from my postings). But I am able to use every source I have access to.

But my first AutoIt-script (a WoW-Bot) was created by me without any UDF or something like this.

I'm not interested in knowing which one is better, I already know it and in case you can read you should read it out of my postings.

Its just important for you! You asked in your posting which one better is...

I'm off this -- Good luck reaching PPlayer (You'll need it)

greetings,

Pascal

Edited by Pascal257

To everyone here i'd like to say hello, so hi.

i hope everyone here likes using AMP because it's had some funny bugs to fix, and debugging is a pain...

just to clear things up a bit...

AMP was based on a previous code and was put together patched up and made to work well by my friend DBak.

AMP has never used foriegn code from any other source exept those credited in the first post of this topic.

AMP started creation on 2/11/2007 (MM/DD/YYYY Format) i have a few still intact files from it on my HD.

AMP originated from the DDB Media player and when i added some routines i opted for a name change.

this versoin of amp is, im sorry to say, almost 3 months out of date altho it still is tweeked.

AMP 2+ will be conaining some more stable routines and upgraded ones (I cant disclose anything at this time)

OK now for those who think DBak is lying about his friend who taught him how to use autoit, Voila! it's me. i've used autoit since v2 when there was no gui capabilities.

and before you ask yes we learned from the helpfile.

I hope that cleared everything up.

Sidenotes:

I'll be happy to halp anyone with debugging MATHEMATICAL ROUTINES AND RECURSIVE ROUTINES please dont ask me to help with GUI related things my cup of tea is math and data

Final notes:

I'll be more than glad to help anyone who needs help, just ask me.

If anyone would like to work on some specialty projects i would like some help myself.

and before you ask YES ! this is my first post.

LAST ITEM : AMP 2+ (3?) ect... May not be open source it's still under discussion (Primarilly for the saftey of some powerful routines and sensitive data.) BUT !!! when and if the source is not released i guarantee no harm will come to your computer I'm not trying to destroy it and niether is DBak. If you have any problems feel free to talk to either one of us, this is DBak's project i just write some powerful routines for it.

Ok i think Im going to strat working on AMP 3.0 ... I need a list of really neat features that i could use, hopefully features that you know are possible in autoit... Help me out and tell me whats good and bad in this version and what to add to the next... I'm going to add recursive file search to it!

[center][/center]