New to auto it need some help please

HI, im really new to this and im looking at alot of info and not really understanding much because its not what im looking for. i will keep searching forums to see if it has the info, but i also decided to post here to see if i could get some help. im trying to make a very simple auto it script that will click on my game(that i have minimized on my toolbar) then go to a spot in my game and left click then press keyboard number 4 then left click again and hit number 3 then left click again and hit number 2, with a small amount of pause between each number pressed. need it to left click before every number pressed. and then loop. and thats it. if anyone could help me i would really be happy. thanks. if you need more info just ask here.

HI, im really new to this and im looking at alot of info and not really understanding much because its not what im looking for. i will keep searching forums to see if it has the info, but i also decided to post here to see if i could get some help. im trying to make a very simple auto it script that will click on my game(that i have minimized on my toolbar) then go to a spot in my game and left click then press keyboard number 4 then left click again and hit number 3 then left click again and hit number 2, with a small amount of pause between each number pressed. need it to left click before every number pressed. and then loop. and thats it. if anyone could help me i would really be happy. thanks. if you need more info just ask here.

Welcome to the forums.

What have you tried so far?

Serial port communications UDF Includes functions for binary transmission and reception.printing UDF Useful for graphs, forms, labels, reports etc.Add User Call Tips to SciTE for functions in UDFs not included with AutoIt and for your own scripts.Functions with parameters in OnEvent mode and for Hot Keys One function replaces GuiSetOnEvent, GuiCtrlSetOnEvent and HotKeySet.UDF IsConnected2 for notification of status of connected state of many urls or IPs, without slowing the script.

Have you tried to read the help file to see if you can build it yourself?

Hi i havnt tried to build it myself yet beceause im not too sure what to have for the mouse clicks with the number hitting after. I have read the help me that came with it and it tells me how to use the auto it windows info and i need to copy paste the info i get from it in order to get my window, i think. im really new to this and im not sure if i need a control click for it to select my game. I dont know commands so im not sure how to get it to click in order for me to try. i am reading some forums about "game bots" but alot of those are .exe and im just trying to get auto it to click on my game that is minimized and click on a certin spot in my game and left click then hit number 4 on my keyboard, then left click hit number 3 then left click hit number 2. i will continue to read about everything i can.

Please make some attempt first. We are happy to help, but only if you make a attempt first. The way you are going about it is like a begger in the street. You need to earn your food. If you do AutoIt 1 2 3 (You will find a link for it in my sig in my links post), it will teach you in an about a hour how to do it.

Edited by Volly

Please make some attempt first. We are happy to help, but only if you make a attempt first. The way you are going about it is like a begger in the street. You need to earn your food. If you do AutoIt 1 2 3 (You will find a link for it in my sig in my links post), it will teach you in an about a hour how to do it.

ok so i got that Auto it 1 2 3 checked it out didnt understand it though because for some reason it wouldnt load the demos, got a 100 on the first test though.

I was checking out the read me, and im not understanding the control click, but dont know if i need it. so for for my scrpit i have

MouseClick("left",656,773,1,1)

number("4") Got it to work added ("4") but dont know if number will actualy press the number

sleep("1000")

number ("3")

sleep("1000")

number ("2")

sleep("1000")

I'm not to sure if number is what i need in order for the script to hit number 4 tehn number 3 the number 2(like on a number pad) going to look more into this to see what the command is and to see what other info i can learn on how to get it to click my game, maybe just having it right click my game will work. thanks for the info above.

Edited by jimbob1234