How to display files in directory

hello all,

i'm sort of stuck and need a bit of help.

i have made a script that allows users to select a directory to map to, if the directory is over a specified size then they are asked to either delete or move the files from this. i want the user to see the files in their mapped directory on one side and their local drives on the other, with two buttons, one to move the files in the mapped drive and one to delete.

i have tried using both a list box and _filelistarray but i just can't seem to work this out. what i would really like is to have an expandable directory tree.

could anyone help me with this please.

thanks in advance

hello all,

i'm sort of stuck and need a bit of help.

i have made a script that allows users to select a directory to map to, if the directory is over a specified size then they are asked to either delete or move the files from this. i want the user to see the files in their mapped directory on one side and their local drives on the other, with two buttons, one to move the files in the mapped drive and one to delete.

i have tried using both a list box and _filelistarray but i just can't seem to work this out. what i would really like is to have an expandable directory tree.

could anyone help me with this please.

thanks in advance

this should get you started:

http://www.autoitscript.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=43730

[u]You can download my projects at:[/u] Pulsar Software