Intercept Internet data

I need help from all you guys...

Did anybody know how to intercept internet data from being receive by the client program.

antivirus program and firewall are using these architecture such as the data from internet being filtered before reach to web-client software

The question is how can i use autoIT to build a program that will read the data before entering client software

I mean that i can read the data being transfer and manipulate it then after that send to client software or from client software send to this program and this autoIT software will manipulate the data before launch to the internet and reach servers with manipulated data.

If this is impossible, how can i atleast detect certain data from data string before it reach client software.

Thank you all

Intercept data before it reaches the client is done with a proxy server. Promoxitron does it and some web browsers have built in proxies to do it. That's really the only way I know. You can inject javascript that could do about everything you might want but autoit wouldn't even need to be used.

I need help from all you guys...

Did anybody know how to intercept internet data from being receive by the client program.

antivirus program and firewall are using these architecture such as the data from internet being filtered before reach to web-client software

The question is how can i use autoIT to build a program that will read the data before entering client software

I mean that i can read the data being transfer and manipulate it then after that send to client software or from client software send to this program and this autoIT software will manipulate the data before launch to the internet and reach servers with manipulated data.

If this is impossible, how can i atleast detect certain data from data string before it reach client software.

Thank you all

What non-malicious purpose does that serve?

:)

Valuater's AutoIt 1-2-3, Class... Is now in Session!For those who want somebody to write the script for them: RentACoder"Any technology distinguishable from magic is insufficiently advanced." -- Geek's corollary to Clarke's law