Question on autoit v3

hi, on autoit v3, when i have the script running it uses my mouse, i have no problem with this, but i was wondering if there is a way to have it not use the mouse? mmy example for better understanding is i use to to help me in my game, it will click on my game to open it then when its in the game it will right click then press the number 4 then3 then2, then loop. but when i alt tab out of my game it does it to my desktop untill i end the script, is there a way to keep it running in my game while i search the web or have my game minimized? if there is does anyone know what to call it so i can look it up or know any place that has info on it? thanks

Look at ControlClick() and ControlSend()

Sorry i think i messed my post up about what i have a question about I have my script set up its this:

MouseClick("left",110,999,1,0)<----click on my game

sleep("5000")

while 1<---- loops the stuff below

MouseClick("right",650,850,1,0)<-----clicks on the spot

send("4")<------ hits the number 4 and so on

sleep("500")

send("3")

sleep("500")

send("2")

sleep("1500")

wend

Works perfect for me, but when i want to search the net i cant because i have to alt tab out of my game and stop the script. then search the net, i would like my script to still run for my game even if i alt tab out of it(minimize it). so i can search the web and have the script running. cant autoit do this? where can i look on info about it(i dont know what it would be called so dono what to search for). thanks