Send() problem

Hello! I wrote a very simple script for a game called 'Entropia Universe'.

The script is supposed to send keys to the game, but it doesn't work properly.I tested it in a text editor and it works fine.The problem is that it can't send any keys at all in game.

Everything is set fine.It has focus and I tried Send() with all the possible options - I used the 'raw' setting, I increased the SendKeyDownDelay option, nothing seems to be working.

Any advice is appreciated.

Thanks!

Just experimented a bit more.It seems that the problem is not with the Send() function, but with capturing the hotkey from within the game.I am using {F11} as a hotkey.

The thing is that I tried with a different tool that I won't name here and that one captures the key right, so I doubt it that the game makes it too hard to intercept it.

Any help appreciated.

Thanks!

Hello! I understand what you are saying.The odd part is that if I do start the script before focusing the game window,it does send the keys correctly.So the only thing that's not working is the hotkey recognition.That's why I'm not 100% sure it is an anti virtual keyboard protection.

I really like AutoIt's scripting language and features better and hope this could be fixed somehow.

Thanks!

• 9 months later...

its possible n this is what i had came up with

HotKeySet("{ESC}", "ExitScript")

$mob = 0x737163

While 1
    $pixelSearch=PixelSearch(0,0,@DesktopWidth,@DesktopHeight,$mob)

If IsArray($pixelSearch) Then
        MouseClick("left", $pixelSearch[0], $pixelSearch[1], 4, 0)
    Else
        ConsoleWrite(@HOUR & ":" & @MIN & ":" & @SEC & ": " & "Color 0x" & Hex($mob) & " was not found." & @CRLF)
    EndIf

Sleep(500)
WEnd

Func ExitScript()
    Exit
EndFunc

works at sweat camp.. but some how till now even using the search n some help files i havent been able to make this bot to target just 1 monster at a time till no sweat is left, unable to target just the monsters without the cursor going here and there at times and unable to make our character to walk back to the mobs instead of getting stucked in that cabin after dieing...practically this have to be controlled manually for me..im kinda new to scripting so its kinda hard too...