Source To my Apps

JustinReno

Download this ZIP for most of my programs. I've been WAY to stingy about my programs source. Sorry..

ZIP File: http://h1.ripway.com/mrreno/Source.zip

Simple Notepad Source: An easy to use (d)encrypted text editor.

Youtube Download: Easy download YouTube Videos.

Simple ScreenShot Taker: Use to take screenshots.

All in One: An easy application with some nice features.

File Hider: Use to hide files into a picture.

Annoying Typer: Annoy people with this software.

BeepKeys: Plays a random beep each time a key is pressed.

If you use any of my source, please give credit.

Download this ZIP for most of my programs. I've been WAY to stingy about my programs source. Sorry..

ZIP File: http://h1.ripway.com/mrreno/Source.zip

Simple Notepad Source: An easy to use (d)encrypted text editor.

Youtube Download: Easy download YouTube Videos.

Simple ScreenShot Taker: Use to take screenshots.

All in One: An easy application with some nice features.

File Hider: Use to hide files into a picture.

Annoying Typer: Annoy people with this software.

BeepKeys: Plays a random beep each time a key is pressed.

If you use any of my source, please give credit.

look man, dont be sorry about not giving away your source.

I meen look at 'neosearch' by 'koshyjohn' AMAZING program i thinks that its way better than any other search program out there. it fast, and it look amazing. yea i know most of the search programs are tsill being made but who cares, he made it, at the time it was a amazing idea, now loads of poeple have attempetd to make one(includeing me(mine was slow)) if he had gievn out his script it would of been like web browsers or media player, loads of them out.(and thats not what autoit is about) autoit is about making your own scripts/programs not copying others.

look man, dont be sorry about not giving away your source.

I meen look at 'neosearch' by 'koshyjohn' AMAZING program i thinks that its way better than any other search program out there. it fast, and it look amazing. yea i know most of the search programs are tsill being made but who cares, he made it, at the time it was a amazing idea, now loads of poeple have attempetd to make one(includeing me(mine was slow)) if he had gievn out his script it would of been like web browsers or media player, loads of them out.(and thats not what autoit is about) autoit is about making your own scripts/programs not copying others.

But then again.... most Open Source programmers do use other people's code... so essentially that would be "copying others", although that is not what we intend to do.

[center]"Yes, [our app] runs on Windows as well as Linux, but if you had a Picasso painting, would you put it in the bathroom?" -BitchX.com (IRC client)"I would change the world, but they won't give me the source code." -Unknownsite . blog . portfolio . claimidcode.is.poetry();[/center]