mousehold plz help

hi

mousedown ("left")

does not work PLZ PLZ i am making a bot an i need help...i got most of the bot done i just need the holding commands if u are a pro or atleast know wat u are doing and would like to help me plz feel free to email me at

asierchio1@hotmail.com OR asierchio1@sympatico.ca

if in teh case i cant find my topic heh thanks

Strange that it does not work.

Try to saving this small script in your desktop and start it clicking one it ONCE and pressing enter, for avoid interference with the mouse.

MouseMove(0,0)
MouseDown('left')
MouseMove(@desktopwidth,@desktopheight)
MouseUp('left')

Does it select all icons? If so, the problem is somewhere else in the script, otherwise, the problem may be of AutoIt.

Edit: I don't give email support, I think that every post should be useful for everyone, not a private matter. So if you want to read my answer and others one. COME HERE! :)

Edited by ezzetabi

Sence u r so leet in phrazin teh qesten, ill give u a leet anser...

aUtOiT dont do gamez

and in teh case u cant find ur post, i wont leetmail it.

Next time try english.

^^^

these are help forums plz do not act stupid thanks also i never said anythign about a game...

• Developers

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

:) what's the title of this thread?

Or maybe its the wording of the question ...... :)

Edited by JdeB

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)

The word bot sums it all up. Bots are made for games. The second thing is that you are posting in the wrong forum. mousemove, 0, 0 is the old syntax. Therefore this post goes in the v2 forums, not v3. It also means that any support you will get from this forum will not work in your situation.

do not act stupid thanks

Do not act stupid in posting either.

Edited by this-is-me
Who else would I be?

• Developers

ok ezzetabi i get an error which reads...

line 10:

MouseMove(0,0)

Error: unknown command

then i change it to mousemove, 0, 0 <<that works then i get this error

line 11:

Mousedown("left")

error: unknown command.

when u use it do u get any errors?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Try the script with version 3.... looks like you are using version 2.

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)

Sence u r so leet in phrazin teh qesten, ill give u a leet anser...

aUtOiT dont do gamez

and in teh case u cant find ur post, i wont leetmail it.

Next time try english.

^^^

these are help forums plz do not act stupid thanks also i never said anythign about a game...

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

You do sound under the age of 13 in your first post... most people say script unless it is for a game... games have bots. Unless you can describe what you are needing this for to verify that it isnt for a bot then dont just assume we are dumb here.

Also this-is-me is a very prominent person on this forum. I wouldnt discount his advice. If you re-read your first entry you will see what he is talking about. We dont mind helping you, but please use as much proper English as you know so as to get the point across in a crystal clear format, otherwise people will misunderstand what you need.

JS

AutoIt Links

File-String Hash Plugin Updated! 04-02-2008 Plugins have been discontinued. I just found out.

ComputerGetInfo UDF's Updated! 11-23-2006

External Links

Vortex Revolutions Engineer / Inventor (Web, Desktop, and Mobile Applications, Hardware Gizmos, Consulting, and more)

lol ur right lol in thie first post i do..ok so i haev v2? how do i et v3? i thought i downloaded v3 also

if i uise v3 will my old scirpt work or will have have to change it

wow...bad grammer/english lets fix

i thought i downloaded v3 but if i did otherwise can you plz give me a proper link to v3? so i can redownload and install thanks alot

sry this-is-me

Edited by immortalxx

The word bot sums it all up.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

As soon as I get to "bot" I stop reading... when there's this many replies, I read it for the entertainment value.

"I'm not even supposed to be here today!" -Dante (Hicks)

lol ur right lol in thie first post i do..ok so i haev v2? how do i et v3? i thought i downloaded v3 also

if i uise v3 will my old scirpt work or will have have to change it

wow...bad grammer/english lets fix

i thought i downloaded v3 but if i did otherwise can you plz give me a proper link to v3? so i can redownload and install thanks alot

sry this-is-me

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Could you state your age for the record?

Also version three is available at www.autoitscript.com

Download it. Its not hard to find.

JS

AutoIt Links

File-String Hash Plugin Updated! 04-02-2008 Plugins have been discontinued. I just found out.

ComputerGetInfo UDF's Updated! 11-23-2006

External Links

Vortex Revolutions Engineer / Inventor (Web, Desktop, and Mobile Applications, Hardware Gizmos, Consulting, and more)