SysInfo 1.0 Beta

Iuli

Hi guys,

I'm glad to introduce you SysInfo, which is my first AutoIT application. I know it's not hard to make such a tool, but i'm new to coding and this was a really helpful and fun way to learn more. Plus, it has more features then the other this type tools. So if anyone will use it, you have from me a sincerly "Enjoy !".

Posted Image

Changelog

~~~~~~~~SysInfo v1.0 Beta (finally here)
-Fixed text file bug (forgot to add the new info to it)
-Fixed some users reported problems

~~~~~~~~SysInfo v0.9 Beta
-Faster application launching (cleaned a little included UDF)
-Fixed some little bugs and 2 major ones
-Not released to public

~~~~~~~~SysInfo v0.8 Beta
-Improved (faster) tabs exploring
-Added a lot of new info
-Modiffied the logo
-Moddified the icon
-Not released to public

~~~~~~~~SysInfo v0.7 Beta
-Tabbed info exploring
-Some new info added
-Fixed some minor bugs and a major one
-"Processor Architecture" moved to "Hardware Info"
-New Icon
-Not released to public

~~~~~~~~SysInfo v0.6 Beta
-Fixed 1 major and 1 minor bug
-Added "Video Card" to "Hardware Info"
-Fixed some bugs in the info text file
-First public release

~~~~~~~~SysInfo v0.5 Beta
-Fixed some minor bugs
-Added Fade In/Out GUI
-Added animated GUI title
-Added the ability to print the saved file
-Added "Hardware Info"

~~~~~~~~SysInfo v0.4 Beta
-Fixed some minor bugs
-Added "Tools" Menu

~~~~~~~~SysInfo v0.3 Beta
-Fixed some minor bugs and 2 major ones
-Added Top Menus
-Added the ability to write to file
-Added the ability to reload (refresh) the info

~~~~~~~~SysInfo v0.2 Beta
-Fixed logo bug
-Fixed "Operating System" minor bug
-Added  "Memory Satistics"

~~~~~~~~SysInfo v0.1 Beta
-Initial release

Download Compiled Exe :

http://www.box.net/shared/0kqt2mdnuj

Source :

Finally, here is the source ! See the attached file .

Please post your opinion ! Any criticism and suggestions are welcomed !

SysInfo.au3

UDF.au3

SysInfo.exe

GUIEnhance.au3

Edited by Iuli
[size="2"]SFXMaker[/size] - The most complete switchless installer creator software[indent][/indent]

• Moderators

Nothing to criticize... This is a lovely image... :) LOL Not gonna follow all over creation to try to find a file you aren't willing to share. Post it and the code and you will get a much better response.

He posted he would post the source when he put it all together... there's no need to state the obvious on what you want specifically.

Common sense plays a role in the basics of understanding AutoIt... If you're lacking in that, do us all a favor, and step away from the computer.

Nothing to criticize... This is a lovely image... :) LOL Not gonna follow all over creation to try to find a file you aren't willing to share. Post it and the code and you will get a much better response.

I will post the source ! And thnx for the response ;)

Edited by Iuli
[size="2"]SFXMaker[/size] - The most complete switchless installer creator software[indent][/indent]

• Moderators

Works very nice... Still would like to see the code. Am I allowed to say that? Geesh.. :)

You can say what you like (to a point)... but it gets more annoying seeing people (The same people) requesting source over and over than seeing apps that have no source.

Common sense plays a role in the basics of understanding AutoIt... If you're lacking in that, do us all a favor, and step away from the computer.

Looks good! One suggestion concerning how people download it: Post a link to your file, it makes downloading easier... Lazy me :)

EDIT: And why the paint icon???

EDIT2: Really looking forward to the code, I think I could some stuff I don't know now...

Edited by Piano_Man
My Programs[list][*]Knight Media Player[*]Multiple Desktops[*]Daily Comics[*]Journal[/list]

@gessler : I started with AutoIT since may this year.Everything i learned is from AutoIT's help file. But i do programming for 2 years with poor old Pascal, until i discovered AutoIT !

@Piano_Man : Believe me, i don't know why Paint icon is there :) . But, oh yes, i know. This tool was firstly created only to experience AutoIT. And so, even now i use the icon i used than ! That will be changed in the next version !

@Everyone : Thnx for feedback and positive responses ! This is really encouraging ;). And yeah, the source will be posted with the next version as well.

Edited by Iuli

On the "internet info" part, if you have the computer on a domain and the domain name is longer than a few characters, the text does not wrap and it runs into the adjacent cell.

I also look forward to seeing the next version.

On the "internet info" part, if you have the computer on a domain and the domain name is longer than a few characters, the text does not wrap and it runs into the adjacent cell.

I also look forward to seeing the next version.

I think it would be nice to have hardrive specifications too, like total size, number of drives, free space... Just some ways to expand your program :)

I have planed for the next version a tabbed one.That will let me to introduce more information right there ;) and more space for info. But at the moment i'm a little bit busy, maybe the weekend will be more free.

Edited by Iuli

Ok, i started updating the tool. Stay still : a lot of new information has been added ( Thanks to JSThePatriot for his great UDF ) and now you have tabbed info exploring ! You will have a new version in this weekend !

Looks very good ... can i suggest a couple of things to make it betterer:

1. 'Adress' should be 'Address'

2. Make the first letter of all items a capital as some are and some are not ... you need to have a consistent look for a professional look

eg. 'Current user' and 'Operating System'

great job otherwise

serge

Get a comprehensive SEO evaluation of web site.Discover the right keywords for your web site.Looking for affordable ebooks.Mental exercises to keep your mind active.