Creating new users

Hey all, I am trying to create new users automatically in Vista. I need one to be an Admin and one to be a Limited... and it would be awesome if I could rename the account that the script is running under to be the admin account. (it will already be the admin, but I need to have it under a certain name.)

Also, when I use autoscript to change the wallpaper for an account by modifying the registry, do you guys have any suggestions on how I could get the desktop to show the new wallpaper without a logon or logoff? I already tried an EnvUpdate.

thanks!

Also, when I use autoscript to change the wallpaper for an account by modifying the registry, do you guys have any suggestions on how I could get the desktop to show the new wallpaper without a logon or logoff? I already tried an EnvUpdate.

have you tried restarting the explorer shell?

EDIT: Damn WeaponX with his better, faster response

Edited by danwilli

Have you tried to do it like in XP?

net user <username> <password> /add (/domain)

Yes, that works for the most part- however then I need to make one an admin and one a limited.

Also I was hoping to set parental controls automagically on the limited user.

I crawled google for a bit and couldn't find anything for the Parental Controls or the creation of a *limited* user account.

any help appreciated.