Shortcut with parameters

Hello everybody

I want to create this shorcut but I have an issue, if i add the parameter -PLAYER behind the program when i start it it doesn't works.

DirCreate(@ProgramsCommonDir& "\WebEx")

DirCreate(@ProgramsCommonDir & "\WebEx\WebEx Recorder & Player")

FileCreateShortcut(_PrgFiles() & "WebEx\Record Playback\AtAuthor.exe" & " -PLAYER",@ProgramsCommonDir & "\WebEx\WebEx Recorder & Player\WebEx Player.lnk",@WindowsDir,"","","-3")

If i delete -PLAYER the program works.

This line is the param which is create with the true installtaion "C:\Program Files\WebEx\Record Playback\AtAuthor.exe" -PLAYER

Thx

Hello everybody

I want to create this shorcut but I have an issue, if i add the parameter -PLAYER behind the program when i start it it doesn't works.

DirCreate(@ProgramsCommonDir& "\WebEx")

DirCreate(@ProgramsCommonDir & "\WebEx\WebEx Recorder & Player")

FileCreateShortcut(_PrgFiles() & "WebEx\Record Playback\AtAuthor.exe" & " -PLAYER",@ProgramsCommonDir & "\WebEx\WebEx Recorder & Player\WebEx Player.lnk",@WindowsDir,"","","-3")

If i delete -PLAYER the program works.

This line is the param which is create with the true installtaion "C:\Program Files\WebEx\Record Playback\AtAuthor.exe" -PLAYER

Thx

Check the FileCreateShortcut() helpfile:

FileCreateShortcut ( "file", "lnk" [, "workdir" [, "args" [, "desc" [, "icon" [, "hotkey" [, icon number [, state]]]]]]] )

You need to specify the arguments ("-PLAYER" in this case) in the fourth parameter of the FileCreateShortcut call. You put it after the first one, and that will not work because the string including the -PLAYER is not a file. The first parameter of the function call needs to be a file.

Roses are FF0000, violets are 0000FF... All my base are belong to you.