Is there any 'Online Complier'

Im at school and its a problem i cant test your scripts...

or my own, sooo.....

Any online compiler? Im ahead in web design so i thought it was AutoIT time, well not until i can run the script.

Ask your teacher if he can install AutoIt for you? Have you ever thought about asking him/her... especially since you are ahead?

Im at school and its a problem i cant test your scripts...

or my own, sooo.....

Any online compiler? Im ahead in web design so i thought it was AutoIT time, well not until i can run the script.

At most schools you can't access a web page unless it is specifically added to a whitelist on the proxy/firewall. The paperwork/permissions required to do that are probably about the same as those to get something (AutoIt) installed locally on the computer. Since AutoIt generates executables, and blocking unauthorized executables is an almost frantic preoccupation of the SysAdmins of any public institution, you should probably do your AutoIt'ing at home (or work, one day).

:)

Valuater's AutoIt 1-2-3, Class... Is now in Session!For those who want somebody to write the script for them: RentACoder"Any technology distinguishable from magic is insufficiently advanced." -- Geek's corollary to Clarke's law

well the teacher would flip out if i asked, and novell at our school allows you to view any web that isnt already blocked. So basiclly if they didnt add it to the block list i can go to it... But its not that big of a deal ill just write my scripts at home and learn php at school..

[center][/center]

Considering none of the AutoIT programs write to the registry you could always buy a Flash Drive and install the programs to the flash drive. Depending on if you are using USB 1.0 or 2.0 AutoIT might run a little slow, but it would work.

Edited by Nathan89