get & set SourceCode in/from Scite

Hi,

which is the best way to get and set the sourcecode in Scite via Autoit.

ControlGetText and ControlSetText do not work and there will be no fix for that.

So, I started to play around with this

; Get SciTE DirectorHandle
$Scite_hwnd = WinGetHandle("DirectorExtension")
GUIRegisterMsg($WM_COPYDATA, "MY_WM_COPYDATA")
$My_Dec_Hwnd = Dec(StringTrimLeft($GUI, 2))oÝ÷ Ù»­nrKbYèÀ    l¢Øb±æ¬ÊÊ%ºØ¨Ú²}ý·
+«­¢+ØÀÌØí¥±AÑ ôMÉ¥ÁÑÕ±±AÑ (ÀÌØí¡}¥±ô¥±=Á¸ ÀÌØí¥±AÑ °È¤)%ÀÌØí¡}¥±ô´ÄQ¡¸(%5Í  ½à ÄØ°ÌäíÉɽÈÌäì°Ìäí
½Õ±¹½Ð½Á¸¥±èÌäìµÀìÀÌØí¥±AÑ °Ô¤(%á¥Ð À¤)¹%(ÀÌØíͽÕÉô¥±I ÀÌØí¡}¥±¤)%ÉɽȱÐìÄ=ÈÉɽÈÐìÀQ¡¸(%5Í  ½à ÄØ°ÌäíÉɽÈÌäì°Ìäí
½Õ±¹½ÐÉ¥±èÌäìµÀìÀÌØí¥±AÑ °Ô¤(%á¥Ð À¤)¹%)5Í ½à À°ÅÕ½ÐìÅÕ½Ðì°ÀÌØíͽÕÉ

Anyone a nice idea?

Thanks!

So long,

Mega

Scripts & functions Organize Includes Let Scite organize the include files

Yahtzee The game "Yahtzee" (Kniffel, DiceLion)

LoginWrapper Secure scripts by adding a query (authentication)

_RunOnlyOnThis UDF Make sure that a script can only be executed on ... (Windows / HD / ...)

Internet-Café Server/Client Application Open CD, Start Browser, Lock remote client, etc.

MultipleFuncsWithOneHotkey Start different funcs by hitting one hotkey different times

Hi,

really nobody?

Jos you are doing it with tidy. How do you do it? All I wanted to do is getting the source from the active script in Scite, analyse it and then putting it back with some changes into Scite. (Like you do with tidy)

Thanks!

So long,

Mega

_RunOnlyOnThis UDF Make sure that a script can only be executed on ... (Windows / HD / ...)

Internet-Café Server/Client Application Open CD, Start Browser, Lock remote client, etc.

MultipleFuncsWithOneHotkey Start different funcs by hitting one hotkey different times

Hi,

I just saw that you are here Jos, so this is my last bump :)

So long,

Mega

• Developers

Tidy works like this: SCite Saves the source and then executes Tidy. Tidy just opens the file and updates is. Then SciTE detects that the file is changed and displays the updated file.

saw your Pm and will have a closer look later this weekend to see if I can help here... :)

Edited by Jos

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)

Tidy works like this: SCite Saves the source and then executes Tidy. Tidy just opens the file and updates is. Then SciTE detects that the file is changed and displays the updated file.

saw your Pm and will have a closer look later this weekend to see if I can help here... :)

Hi,

thanks! That is what I thought. I will do it the same way.

So long,

Mega

Hi,

nevermind - I got it. I'm one step ahead.

So long,

Mega

Edited by Xenobiologist