Batch Files -> Autoit

Guest BL@(K-R34P3R

Guest BL@(K-R34P3R

How would I call Autoit to run a batch file I have without using Run? I have a finished batch file, and I want AutoIt to use its code. Possible?

Guest BL@(K-R34P3R

Oh, the thing is, I just wanted to use the batch file as is. It is kinda long and I don't feel like transferring, oh well.

BTW: Larry, my script isn't just running one batch file, its running a series of things.

So let me get this straight you want to run the files, but you don't know where they are? Without writting a search function to find the files (in which case you couls still use run and runwait), or fileinstall(ing) the files to guarentee their existence... there is no way to run the files.

I think Valik is right, I am going to start a rally for those poor defensless PC's being used by people that have no business being in the same room as one. This is a sad day..

*** Matt @ MPCS

So let me get this straight you want to run the files, but you don't know where they are? Without writting a search function to find the files (in which case you couls still use run and runwait), or fileinstall(ing) the files to guarentee their existence... there is no way to run the files.

I think Valik is right, I am going to start a rally for those poor defensless PC's  being used by people that have no business being in the same room as one. This is a sad day..

*** Matt @ MPCS

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I say what many people consider to be rude things about people. But that's not the sad part, the sad part is the things I say are true. I honestly believe that if breathing were not automatic, a rather large percent of the population would die of asphyxiation.

Yes, that signature came to me while talking with emmanuel about (another) one of the morons who doesn't appear to have as many working braincells as they have working testicles.

Edit: Deleted word that snuck in there that shouldn't of been.

Edited by Valik

I am starting to think that something Valik is right, too.

Anyway, BlackDiablo, since I am very kind. I advice you. Take my code (or Larry's one) of _FileSearch(), find your file, Run() it.

If your friend renamed it... Bye.