Outlook Format text

i have a script that goes through an excel sheet and composes drafts for emails that need to be sent...that part works perfect..

i want to format the text in the body as Courier New so that the tabs inserted line up...how can i do this?

oh, and ive searched a lot, thats how i figured out to compose the message to begin with =P

thanks guys!

i have a script that goes through an excel sheet and composes drafts for emails that need to be sent...that part works perfect..

i want to format the text in the body as Courier New so that the tabs inserted line up...how can i do this?

oh, and ive searched a lot, thats how i figured out to compose the message to begin with =P

thanks guys!

Probably not easily, but I would have to ask, what's the e-mail program in question? Will it accept HTML tags? If so, format your email body as an HTML and then import in as the body of the message.

Lofting the cyberwinds on teknoleather wings, I am...The Blue Drache

ok, well, not everyone this program is intended to be used with has their settings set to HTML, or even RichTextFormat ... so i figured even plain text you can change it to Courier New...

anyone have a reference i can use for this? ive done a ton of searching ... maybe im missing it, but i dont know.

also, does anyone know how to set the "Have replies sent to" option using autoit .. ? again my searching has come to no answers...

thanks