• 1280x1024
    • 1280x768
    • 1280x720
    • 1024x768
    • 800x600

Nice, I just tried it...and

discovered 2 bugs.

#1:

Battery Status: -1% on my desktop. (Should be "N/A")

#2:

In Notepad, go to Edit > Font then click cancel.

MicroOS crashed.

[u]My Projects[/u]:General:WinShell (Version 1.6)YouTube Video Downloader Core (Version 2.0)Periodic Table Of Chemical Elements (Version 1.0)Web-Based:Directory Listing Script Written In AutoIt3 (Version 1.9 RC1)UDFs:UnicodeURL UDFHTML Entity UDF[u]My Website:[/u]http://dhilip89.hopto.org/[u]Closed Sources:[/u]YouTube Video Downloader (Version 1.3)[quote]If 1 + 1 = 10, then 1 + 1 ≠ 2[/quote]

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

^I got 99 ;) But yeah, you're right.. I didn't know what to put in that question :)

Now, when you say "Bugs:None!"... how can you be so sure??? *Flicker in window title

*Battery status showing "-1%"

*100% Cpu load

*Music player: You go to 'load song' and click 'cancel', it still says "Loading and playing"

*If you do this ^ then any other app will open again.

*Music player will only run once. Always.

*Open Registry. Click 'Start up sound', press cancel and it will exit the Registry and some apps won't open.

*Open File Browser. Close it, and then it won't open again.

*Go to 'Lock'. If you press cancel without entering a password, it will still lock it and you can just unlock it without entering any password.

*All the InputBoxes work even when you click 'Cancel' (The one for the bkgcolor(which doesn't seem to work), the one for the start up password, etc)

I guess I could keep going for a while...

Once again Nahuel's stone age computer inhibits functionality. :)

Haha, come on! Those are common bugs... And I have Windows 2000... the only thing that could be because of my stone age computer is the window title flicker.

^I got 99 ;) But yeah, you're right.. I didn't know what to put in that question :)

Now, when you say "Bugs:None!"... how can you be so sure??? *Flicker in window title Not on XP

*Battery status showing "-1%" Same with XP

*100% Cpu load Not on XP

*Music player: You go to 'load song' and click 'cancel', it still says "Loading and playing" Same with XP

*If you do this ^ then any other app will open again. No idea what this means

*Music player will only run once. Always. Same with XP

*Open Registry. Click 'Start up sound', press cancel and it will exit the Registry and some apps won't open. Same with XP

*Open File Browser. Close it, and then it won't open again. Same with XP

*Go to 'Lock'. If you press cancel without entering a password, it will still lock it and you can just unlock it without entering any password. Same with XP

*All the InputBoxes work even when you click 'Cancel' (The one for the bkgcolor(which doesn't seem to work), the one for the start up password, etc) Same with XP

I guess I could keep going for a while...

So that's the long and short of it. When I say "Same with XP" I just mean my computer which is an XP. It might not be the same on all computer.

Another I would like to see changed is that the exit buttons work instead of having to go to File --> Shutdown

EDIT: I think it would be nice if it started maximized. Also you can only open one application at a time and when you exit the main window by clicking on the X it exits the current application.

Edited by Piano_Man
My Programs[list][*]Knight Media Player[*]Multiple Desktops[*]Daily Comics[*]Journal[/list]

Maybe you could make the Main GUI the size of the full screen, an ability to set a "background" on it. When you open the internal windows, maybe constrain them to be inside that main GUI? Also, the file manager sucks. No offence, but If i wanted Windows Explorer, I would go into it. Maybe work out something using a list view? And labels on the side. Would make it much better. Good job!

Also... The big red X doesn't seem to work?

Edited by Bert

I was also going to mention that it should support multiple apps at the time, we want a multitask OS :)

I think you should work with children GUI's. It's kinda easier, in a way, when you have to control many windows.

There are a lot of bugs, and I removed the backround function becuase it caused alot of problems. Thats why I put the desktop color on it.

Firstly, I'd get the source out there ;) I saw you mentioned getting it 'ready', so when you've done that, we can all help you make this better :)

Nice, I just tried it...and

discovered 2 bugs.

#1:

Battery Status: -1% on my desktop. (Should be "N/A")

#2:

In Notepad, go to Edit > Font then click cancel.

MicroOS crashed.

Same here also when i locked it i put password as 5 and then unlocked with the correct password it said correct, but then the lock window was still there i could not locse anyof them i had to do it through task manager

Do you think you could put up the source? I'm still learning AutoIt so I'd like to know how you did some of these things. :]

No I'm not going to steal it, no I don't think it's a virus, I already downloaded it and used it. :) . I'm just curious.

Thanks a bunch!