MySpace Checker

Creator

Hi there, wrote this for a friend a while ago. I was looking for some code snippet when i found this in the *old junk* folder.

I dont even know if it still works (in vista (ie7) its broken) and its dutch. But it contains some autonavigation and some html interpretation, so for anyone who wants to learn it might be usefull.

Its not my priority right now, but ill try to translate the gui and codecomments into english asap.

For any dutch people with more free time on their hands than me, feel free to translate :)

Updated zip with translated version(english) and some enhancements from gesller (thanks dude!!)

dutch: MySpaceChecker_NL.au3

englisch: MySpaceChecker_EN.au3

MySpaceChecker.zip

Edited by Creator

I used jennico's Rosetta Stone and translated.. This is a pretty cool application when you can read it.. LOL Thanks for sharing Creator!

edit: Sorry, made a couple more changes in translations...

Edited by gesller

Hey Creator, I hope you don't mind, I made a couple mods on your script. It is now pretty much translated and I added Fileinstall and file delete for all external files except the option file which could be setup somewhere if someone wants. This way you don't have to keep the icons and images and sound file in the folder with the application. Make sure to change four lines where it says "C:\Your\Compile\Folder\" to your current files location for compiling. Out of attactment space so here is the file...

MySpaceChecker.au3

Hey Creator, I hope you don't mind, I made a couple mods on your script. It is now pretty much translated and I added Fileinstall and file delete for all external files except the option file which could be setup somewhere if someone wants. This way you don't have to keep the icons and images and sound file in the folder with the application. Make sure to change four lines where it says "C:\Your\Compile\Folder\" to your current files location for compiling. Out of attactment space so here is the file...

MySpaceChecker.au3

Thanks for the mods!!! (and going through the trouble of translating :) ) i updated the zip with this version.

Edited by Creator