Copy itself

Syntaxe

is there any code to make the process not visible in the process list of the task manager ... sorry to hijack thread

This has been asked like a million times. And I'm glad to know people never gave an answer to that.

why? im confused ?

is there any code to make the process not visible in the process list of the task manager ... sorry to hijack thread

ok is there any code to disabling the keyboard and mouse? ... i know there is blockinput (1) but that doesnt work o vista?

but that only dies it for internet explorer ...i would like it to open in the deafault browser so that it works with ie and ff

also what are the keys for alt and ctrl ?

is there a list of all the keys?

and....

Copy it self like if I make abc.exe, someone runs it, and then the abc.exe is in "My Documents".

Things that make you.... Hmmm?????

8)

Edited by Valuater

NEWHeader1.png

and....

Things that make you.... Hmmm?????

8)

yes hmm.. these sound like the kind of people that make this sticky possible: http://www.autoitscript.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=34658

yes hmm.. these sound like the kind of people that make this sticky possible: http://www.autoitscript.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=34658

Well spoken :)

/edit: Hmm... I wonder whether there is a reason that these questions always seem to come from people with <10 posts?

Edited by SadBunny

Roses are FF0000, violets are 0000FF... All my base are belong to you.

/edit: Hmm... I wonder whether there is a reason that these questions always seem to come from people with <10 posts?

and the names with some random letters and numbers... Edited by Siao

"be smart, drink your wine"

YES. The old TMNT rocked. Used to love it as a kid, now my lil bro is obsessed with the new bullsh*t one they released. Teenage mutant future turtles.

Posted Image

(Don't get me wrong, I don't watch that stuff anymore. Still it sucks when they ruin a good show. Like the talking pink panther! Who makes the pink panther talk... dumbasses)

Sorry to break it to you Nahuel, but... when turtles die... they... they Posted Image

I'm so sorry, they get stuffed. Your little guy doesn't have long left.

Edited by flynch