OShell [Version 1.7] *new menu* *u choose password*

ashley

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow...version number jump faster than mine.

[u]My Projects[/u]:General:WinShell (Version 1.6)YouTube Video Downloader Core (Version 2.0)Periodic Table Of Chemical Elements (Version 1.0)Web-Based:Directory Listing Script Written In AutoIt3 (Version 1.9 RC1)UDFs:UnicodeURL UDFHTML Entity UDF[u]My Website:[/u]http://dhilip89.hopto.org/[u]Closed Sources:[/u]YouTube Video Downloader (Version 1.3)[quote]If 1 + 1 = 10, then 1 + 1 ≠ 2[/quote]

Whats wrong with that?

Edit: Mine doesn't even have a version number!

Seems his script update more frequently, but mine still remain the same.

[u]My Projects[/u]:General:WinShell (Version 1.6)YouTube Video Downloader Core (Version 2.0)Periodic Table Of Chemical Elements (Version 1.0)Web-Based:Directory Listing Script Written In AutoIt3 (Version 1.9 RC1)UDFs:UnicodeURL UDFHTML Entity UDF[u]My Website:[/u]http://dhilip89.hopto.org/[u]Closed Sources:[/u]YouTube Video Downloader (Version 1.3)[quote]If 1 + 1 = 10, then 1 + 1 ≠ 2[/quote]

• 10 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • Developers

Funny how this is the only AutoIt EXE i've come across that BitDefender gave any alerts with though! I think i'll still give it a miss lol.

Its fine if you are not trying this script, but there is no need to accuse anybody before you really know what you are talking about.

I haven't check this script and I am not going too either but agree with BrettF that 99 out of 100 its a false positive due to the version of AutoIt3 used at compilation time and UPX.

Jos

Edited by Jos

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)

I wasn't trying to accuse anybody sorry :idea: I was just expressing my concern with this! I am very paranoid when it comes to Malware i've been ****ed too many times in the past!

But yeah I assume the hotkey "trapping" functions of AutoIt would easily give a false positive for a keylogger :(

Well maybe I will try it one day :P But i'm also considering creating my own shell replacement/enhancement for Windows 6/Vista/2008 :) I used to create Litestep themes and thats kinda crap now but AutoIt is so powerful...

I wasn't trying to accuse anybody sorry :idea: I was just expressing my concern with this! I am very paranoid when it comes to Malware i've been ****ed too many times in the past!

But yeah I assume the hotkey "trapping" functions of AutoIt would easily give a false positive for a keylogger :(

Well maybe I will try it one day :P But i'm also considering creating my own shell replacement/enhancement for Windows 6/Vista/2008 :) I used to create Litestep themes and thats kinda crap now but AutoIt is so powerful...

Ever heard of Sandboxie?

• 1 month later...