RUNAS with a Domain/Username

Hi, I'm creating a simple RUNAS script and was wondering how to use creditials of a domain instead of a local administrator account. So far this is what I have.

RunAsSet("administrator", @ComputerName, "password")

Run("setup.exe", "", @SW_SHOWDEFAULT)

RunAsSet()

Which works great for local administrator login, but I would like to use domain credentials. I was hoping it would be something as simple as:

RunAsSet("domain/administrator", @ComputerName, "password")

Run("setup.exe", "", @SW_SHOWDEFAULT)

RunAsSet()

unfortunately that did not help. I was wondering if someone could help?

Thanks,

Nathan

Hi and welcome to the AutoIt forum..:)

I don't want to be rude, but.... Did you try this link?

I think the question you asked, if I understood it right, has been answered like a zillion times..;)

I did a search with +RunAsSet + Domain. And got 9 pages of hits. If non of those answers your question I'm afraid you have to formulate the question more precisely and probably provide more info on how you do you tests and what goes wrong.

Happy scripting..:P

Hi and welcome to the AutoIt forum..:)

I don't want to be rude, but.... Did you try this link?

I think the question you asked, if I understood it right, has been answered like a zillion times..;)

I did a search with +RunAsSet + Domain. And got 9 pages of hits. If non of those answers your question I'm afraid you have to formulate the question more precisely and probably provide more info on how you do you tests and what goes wrong.

Happy scripting..:P

Thanks for the help! I wasn't sure what to search under. I tried just domain and runas domain but came up with tons of irrelevant searches! Thanks for the tip! :P