Dashboard - Keep an eye under the hood of your pc!

smbotans

Nice script.

Can I integrate this into my project ?

[u]My Projects[/u]:General:WinShell (Version 1.6)YouTube Video Downloader Core (Version 2.0)Periodic Table Of Chemical Elements (Version 1.0)Web-Based:Directory Listing Script Written In AutoIt3 (Version 1.9 RC1)UDFs:UnicodeURL UDFHTML Entity UDF[u]My Website:[/u]http://dhilip89.hopto.org/[u]Closed Sources:[/u]YouTube Video Downloader (Version 1.3)[quote]If 1 + 1 = 10, then 1 + 1 ≠ 2[/quote]

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You mentioned something about window transparency, why not just put WinSetTrans($GUI, "", 200)?

thanks for that ... i am actually wanting to add a way to increase and decrease the transparency once the program is running via clicking on the gui or using a slider bar or something like that or a way to minimize the gui to just the title bar for the times when i need to see the full screen

serge

Get a comprehensive SEO evaluation of web site.Discover the right keywords for your web site.Looking for affordable ebooks.Mental exercises to keep your mind active.

which project would that be?

serge

WinShell

[u]My Projects[/u]:General:WinShell (Version 1.6)YouTube Video Downloader Core (Version 2.0)Periodic Table Of Chemical Elements (Version 1.0)Web-Based:Directory Listing Script Written In AutoIt3 (Version 1.9 RC1)UDFs:UnicodeURL UDFHTML Entity UDF[u]My Website:[/u]http://dhilip89.hopto.org/[u]Closed Sources:[/u]YouTube Video Downloader (Version 1.3)[quote]If 1 + 1 = 10, then 1 + 1 ≠ 2[/quote]

WinShell

Lol. I kinda already intergrated it into mine... I meant to ask... But never got round to it! Gosh! *rolls eyes* Can I use it in my Shell OS? All due credit will go as given <_<

Lol. I kinda already intergrated it into mine... I meant to ask... But never got round to it! Gosh! *rolls eyes* Can I use it in my Shell OS? All due credit will go as given :)

Wow...your hand is faster than mine <_<

bert and dhilip89,

adding it to your shell is fine

enjoy <_<

serge

Thanks! :)

• 1 month later...

Great script! Very useful, but I did notice a few things.

1) The CPU bar repeatedly peg out OVER 100% as the workstation was under load. It should 118% at one point :S

2) Support for additional drives would be awesome. I have a crap load of hard drives, removable media (thumb drives), network drives, etc. A Read/Write on them would be cool :P

3) Temp and fan monitor would be cool also

4) Network bandwidth/utilization indicator would be cool to.

Otherwise good job. Thanks!

MePH

Hey all,

i just want to share with you what i have put together for my laptop and desktop ... i call it 'dashboard' as its function is similar to the car dashboard where there are lots of dials to inform you of what is going on under the hood eg. water temperature and so on

Dashboard will help you see if you have enough ram by seeing if your pc uses a large swapfile, it will enable you to see how heavy your cpu usage is, it will help you see how hard your hard disk is working and so on ...

(...)

Nice. How do you exit?

It shows 99% battery when *checks his wire database* plugged in.

I like the CPU meter :)

Edited by i542

I can do signature me.

Hi Serge,

Your question about resizing the GUI depending on the amount of disks detected

Replace your Gui Length of 400 with $length

Add the following above $gui

$Length = "383"
$Disks = DriveGetDrive("All")
$MP = $disks[0]
$Length = ($Length + ($MP*17))

Futher your GUI is to small for my large disks

Emiel

Edited by Emiel Wieldraaijer

Best regards,Emiel Wieldraaijer

• 2 weeks later...

Nice. How do you exit?

It shows 99% battery when *checks his wire database* plugged in.

I like the CPU meter :)

to exit, just press the ESC key on your keyboard, not sure what this refers to *checks his wire database*

serge

ps sorry for not replying sooner, i was not notified by the forum that my post had new messages ... it did at the start but not anymore

Get a comprehensive SEO evaluation of web site.Discover the right keywords for your web site.Looking for affordable ebooks.Mental exercises to keep your mind active.

Great application. One thing, when its running on my win xp machine it constant polls the floppy drive thus making it a very noisy application. Can you switch the floppy drive check off ?

umm ... not sure about that one ... i use it on my desktop that has a floppy and it is not an issue ... am running xp home edition ... i vaguely remember something about a windows settings that disables the checking of the floppy disk ... perhaps you could look into that?

serge

Hi Serge,

Your question about resizing the GUI depending on the amount of disks detected

Replace your Gui Length of 400 with $length

Add the following above $gui

$Length = "383"
$Disks = DriveGetDrive("All")
$MP = $disks[0]
$Length = ($Length + ($MP*17))

Futher your GUI is to small for my large disks

Emiel

thanks for that ... will see if i can implement it

what do you mean by 'your GUI is to small for my large disks'? do you have lots of disks and the gui is not long enough?

serge