double if ?

cew27

right im trying to create a script "failsafe if you will .... if you open a script that blocks out some keys or the mouse and the task manager it helps end the process

but i have 2 questions ??

number one

is there anyway to change the logo thats is displayed at the top of an input box ... or just get rid of it ?

number 2 .... i cant get the double if function to work

here is the code

$keyboard = MsgBox(4,"Onscreen keyboard", "Would you like to use the onscreen keyboard if the mouse/keys have been disabled?")

if $keyboard = 7 Then 

$disable = InputBox("failsafe", "please enter the name of the script you would like to cancel (the name of the file you opened) e.g hello.exe.","","",250,150)

If  ProcessExists ($disable) Then 
    ProcessClose ($disable) 
EndIf

EndIf

If $keyboard = 6 then
    Run("osk.exe")

If ProcessExists ($disable) Then 
    ProcessClose ($disable) 

EndIf

EndIf
Edited by cew27

what .... i just started to make this ?? how can it be my 3rd thread? also you were getting on at me before for making annoying scripts so i made this to help others!! i was hoping to post it on the forum when it was done :)

right im trying to create a script "failsafe if you will .... if you open a script that blocks out some keys or the mouse and the task manager it helps end the process

number one

is there anyway to change the logo thats is displayed at the top of an input box ... or just get rid of it ?

number 2 .... i cant get the double if function to work

here is the code

$keyboard = MsgBox(4,"Onscreen keyboard", "Would you like to use the onscreen keyboard if the mouse/keys have been disabled?")
if $keyboard = 7 Then 

$disable = InputBox("failsafe", "please enter the name of the script you would like to cancel (the name of the file you opened) e.g hello.exe.","","",250,150)

ProcessClose ($disable) 
EndIf

EndIf

If $keyboard = 6 then
    Run("osk.exe")

ProcessClose ($disable) 

EndIf

EndIf

#1 - Its whatever Icon you use for you .exe

#2 - Try this

Global $disable=""

if $keyboard = 7 Then 

ProcessClose ($disable) 
EndIf

EndIf

If $keyboard = 6 then
Run("osk.exe")

If ProcessExists ($disable) Then ProcessClose ($disable) 

EndIf

Nice try with your clever editing, but I see what j00 did thar!

Ok, what's the difference between this code:

ProcessClose ($disable) 
EndIf

EndIf

If $keyboard = 6 then
    Run("osk.exe")

ProcessClose ($disable) 

EndIf

and this code from a locked topic you started? ( this link here )

#NoTrayIcon

hotkeyset("{enter}", "block")

Func block()
EndFunc

while 1
msgbox(0, "u fool!", "HAHAHAHAHAHA idoit!!")
wend

while 1
if ProcessExists ("taskmgr.exe") then ProcessClose ("taskmgr.exe")
WEnd
Edited by Blue_Drache

Lofting the cyberwinds on teknoleather wings, I am...The Blue Drache

• Moderators

Based on the other thread that I locked, and what you've posted thus far.

I need to ask you a question.

Think very hard and very clearly on how you answer it.

For what reason would you close the task manager

And for the Love of God, no one else chime in on this.

Common sense plays a role in the basics of understanding AutoIt... If you're lacking in that, do us all a favor, and step away from the computer.

the one i just made helps to stop annoying scripts like the one i made then !

i only made them to learn the basics and it has worked ... to an extent seing as i never get any help on this forum (for certain members) and just get criticized for everything no matter my intentions ....

i made a script that opend a pop up (to learn )and you got on at me !

so i make a script to help others and you get on at me !!! .... what do you want me to do !!

Edited by cew27

Based on the other thread that I locked, and what you've posted thus far.

I need to ask you a question.

Think very hard and very clearly on how you answer it.

And for the Love of God, no one else chime in on this.

to learn! ... by learning that a few days back i was able to use the same idea to end an unwanted process ... and i also used it to end the problem i have with media center .... media center opens on my pc after a few hours if idleness for some reason so i used it to cure that problem Edited by cew27

• Moderators

to learn! ... by learning that a few days back i was able to use the same idea to end an unwanted process ... and i also used it to end the problem i have with media center .... media center opens on my pc after a few hours if idleness for some reason so i used it to cure that problem

You haven't explained why you would kill the task manager (which will do what you are asking manually for whatever pc you've installed this on).

Last chance.

Common sense plays a role in the basics of understanding AutoIt... If you're lacking in that, do us all a favor, and step away from the computer.

oh my god ..... i just wanted to know! ... my friend uses vb script and he does it with that i just wanted to know how to !!!

why does every one think i just want to use this small knowledge i have to mess with peoples pc ,

i tried to make this program to help people who are hit by scripts that hide them selfs .... for good intent

every since i came here i have been the target for every one to have a go at !!!

and what editing

• Moderators

oh my god ..... i just wanted to know! ... my friend uses vb script and he does it with that i just wanted to know how to !!!

why does every one think i just want to use this small knowledge i have to mess with peoples pc ,

i tried to make this program to help people who are hit by scripts that hide them selfs .... for good intent

every since i came here i have been the target for every one to have a go at !!!

and what editing

And I want to know tonights lottery numbers today... Guess that's not going to happen either.

We don't care what your friends do... If you want to know how to do it, and he knows how in VB, then take up VB...

AutoIt is no place for young'ens like you that cause people with good scripts and intentions to constantly battle with av companies.

If you start one more thread like this, you will be banned.