Add options to FileSaveDialog?

sandman

This would probably require some editing of the AutoIt source for FileSaveDialog.

I know in Notepad, in their save dialog there's also an Encoding option. How can this be done for my script?

[center]"Yes, [our app] runs on Windows as well as Linux, but if you had a Picasso painting, would you put it in the bathroom?" -BitchX.com (IRC client)"I would change the world, but they won't give me the source code." -Unknownsite . blog . portfolio . claimidcode.is.poetry();[/center]

This would probably require some editing of the AutoIt source for FileSaveDialog.

I know in Notepad, in their save dialog there's also an Encoding option. How can this be done for my script?

I had asked the same thing a while back, although I may not have been quite as clear. I had wanted to find a way to detect what filter was chosen with the dialog prompt so that the script would take action based on the chosen filter....

I still haven't found any way of accomplishing this....

[u]You can download my projects at:[/u] Pulsar Software

Or could you add filters, for example for encoding:

ANSI .txt (*.txt)
UTF-8 .txt (*.txt)
UTF-16 .txt (*.txt)
That would probably get overwhelming if there was a lot of filetypes, though.

[center]"Yes, [our app] runs on Windows as well as Linux, but if you had a Picasso painting, would you put it in the bathroom?" -BitchX.com (IRC client)"I would change the world, but they won't give me the source code." -Unknownsite . blog . portfolio . claimidcode.is.poetry();[/center]