Dummy

1bobby

I have downloaded the program KODA for creating GUI's. Have been working in Autoit for the past year and am not a whiz yet, nor will I ever be a whiz. I would like to know how to create the GUI to be able to setup the user interface for the scripts. Is there a training document like there is for Autoit, or is there more documentation on KODA that I havent been able to locate? Didnt think I was that dumb, but cant seem to get the concept. HELP and THANKS in advance. bobby

:">

I have downloaded the program KODA for creating GUI's. Have been working in Autoit for the past year and am not a whiz yet, nor will I ever be a whiz. I would like to know how to create the GUI to be able to setup the user interface for the scripts. Is there a training document like there is for Autoit, or is there more documentation on KODA that I havent been able to locate? Didnt think I was that dumb, but cant seem to get the concept. HELP and THANKS in advance. bobby

What have you tried so far and which bit are you stuck with? Or do you just not know how to start?

Serial port communications UDF Includes functions for binary transmission and reception.printing UDF Useful for graphs, forms, labels, reports etc.Add User Call Tips to SciTE for functions in UDFs not included with AutoIt and for your own scripts.Functions with parameters in OnEvent mode and for Hot Keys One function replaces GuiSetOnEvent, GuiCtrlSetOnEvent and HotKeySet.UDF IsConnected2 for notification of status of connected state of many urls or IPs, without slowing the script.

Try the online documentation here. Koda only automates the design process of a GUI. You still need to familiarize yourself with AutoIt's GUI commands to manage the fields Koda has placed on your GUI.

Managing the complexities of our daily lives is always our own responsibility; Allowing God to help us and accepting His guidance is our choice. The best choice!

This is the simple documentation I will have with the next release of "Welcome to Autoit 1-2-3"

; If SciTe is installed, Press Tools > Koda(FormDesigner) , Koda should now open

; ********** Use "ALT + TAB" to Switch Views *******************

; 1. Place the Mouse at the bottom corner of the middle GUI to Re-Size

; 2. Select a Control on the Top Menu-GUI.

; 3. Click in the Middle GUI, Then Re-Size the Control.

; 4. See the control properties in the lower-left Menu-GUI. ( change as desired )

; 5. When Finished, Press the "F9" Key, Then Click "insert into Scite"

; 6. On SciTE, Press Tools, Beta Run, to test your GUI.

8)

NEWHeader1.png