Organize Includes in Scite for Autoit

Xenobiologist

Of course.

That's why I kept notes on everything, so instead of trying to poke around figuring out what damage I did lol :(

I mean I mostly did it for myself really, but I'm happy to contribute to this thing, it's great :mellow:

"I believe that when we leave a place, part of it goes with us and part of us remains... Go anywhere, when it is quiet, and just listen.. After a while, you will hear the echoes of all our conversations, every thought and word we've exchanged.... Long after we are gone our voices will linger in these walls for as long as this place remains."

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

WOW, thanks!

I'll will of course have a look at what you've done.

Unfortunately, I will not be able to work on the script before december. So, do not hurry. :mellow:

Thanks again!

Mega

congratulations to you, for the best script which helps to find missing includes.

sometimes our scripts uses only a very little part of include but the whole include au3 is added which is not good.

like if we are using $GUI_EVENT_CLOSE than why use the whole #include <GuiConstantsEx.au3> ?

will you also work on it for cleaning the script from useless code and includes?

Thanks for your work you have done to create it giving your time to replies!

sometimes our scripts uses only a very little part of include but the whole include au3 is added which is not good.

like if we are using $GUI_EVENT_CLOSE than why use the whole #include <GuiConstantsEx.au3> ?

I would include the entire file for one constant... It's easier than memorizing the values for the constants and writing stuff like $GUI_EVENT_CLOSE = -3 whenever you need it.
My Programs[list][*]Knight Media Player[*]Multiple Desktops[*]Daily Comics[*]Journal[/list]

Hi,

that is right. I guess, there are two ways to go.

1) Include only those constants and functions which are really used --> therefor needed.

2) Include the whole include file even when there is only one constant used in the script.

I chose way 2 and now this is no problem anymore, cause Jos did a fantastic job with obfuscator in combination with parameter /striponly.

Maybe I should think about an option to add the includes and if wanted also add these lines to the source code.

#AutoIt3Wrapper_run_obfuscator=y
#Obfuscator_parameters=/striponly

Thanks for the kudos!

Mega

Scripts & functions Organize Includes Let Scite organize the include files

Yahtzee The game "Yahtzee" (Kniffel, DiceLion)

LoginWrapper Secure scripts by adding a query (authentication)

_RunOnlyOnThis UDF Make sure that a script can only be executed on ... (Windows / HD / ...)

Internet-Café Server/Client Application Open CD, Start Browser, Lock remote client, etc.

MultipleFuncsWithOneHotkey Start different funcs by hitting one hotkey different times

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks, I'll give it a go when I get the time! :mellow:

Make sure brain is in gear before opening mouth!
Remember, what is not said, can be just as important as what is said.

Spoiler

What is the Secret Key? Life is like a Donut

If I put effort into communication, I expect you to read properly & fully, or just not comment.
Ignoring those who try to divert conversation with irrelevancies.
If I'm intent on insulting you or being rude, I will be obvious, not ambiguous about it.
I'm only big and bad, to those who have an over-active imagination.

I may have the Artistic Liesense ;) to disagree with you. TheSaint's Toolbox (be advised many downloads are not working due to ISP screwup with my storage)

userbar.png

• 2 weeks later...

Well finally I got back to this and finished my changes.

Funny part was when I did all I had to do was swap two lines lol :)

Anyway I've played with this one for a few days and haven't found any bugs.

So feel free to test it let me know what you think.

I'm down to 10kb after this lol - So I've zipped the following:

- Updated OrganizeIncludes Script

- New logo

- Word doc list the changes I made and I did my very best to document

all the code I changed or added

I'll have the installer script later I just noticed one thing I want to change.

Thanks,

Kenny

Organize_Includes_Beta.rar

Edited by ken82m

"I believe that when we leave a place, part of it goes with us and part of us remains... Go anywhere, when it is quiet, and just listen.. After a while, you will hear the echoes of all our conversations, every thought and word we've exchanged.... Long after we are gone our voices will linger in these walls for as long as this place remains."

Hi,

thanks! I will have a look at it in december.

Mega

_RunOnlyOnThis UDF Make sure that a script can only be executed on ... (Windows / HD / ...)

Internet-Café Server/Client Application Open CD, Start Browser, Lock remote client, etc.

MultipleFuncsWithOneHotkey Start different funcs by hitting one hotkey different times

• 4 months later...

G'day

Organize includes is one of the most usefull tools I've found for AuotIt especially withe old scripts to fix up all the includes.

Just wondering if there has been any work done on it recently (I"m still useing v4.5).

Thanks for teh great script

John Morrison

• 1 month later...

Hi,

thanks both of you. Yes, I changed a lot of things, but I never finished my work. I thought of rewriting it with Java.

I'll think about whether it is worth releasing OI 5.0

Thanks again.

Mega

• 1 month later...

Hi,

I do not have Win 7 to test it, but maybe this function doesn't work anymore

; Send command to SciTE
Func SendSciTE_Command($My_Hwnd, $Scite_hwnd, $sCmd)
    $sCmd = ':' & $My_Dec_Hwnd & ':' & $sCmd
   ;ConsoleWrite('-->' & $sCmd & @LF)
    Local $CmdStruct = DllStructCreate('Char[' & StringLen($sCmd) + 1 & ']')
    DllStructSetData($CmdStruct, 1, $sCmd)
    Local $COPYDATA = DllStructCreate('Ptr;DWord;Ptr')
    DllStructSetData($COPYDATA, 1, 1)
    DllStructSetData($COPYDATA, 2, StringLen($sCmd) + 1)
    DllStructSetData($COPYDATA, 3, DllStructGetPtr($CmdStruct))
    DllCall('User32.dll', 'None', 'SendMessage', 'HWnd', $Scite_hwnd, _
            'Int', $WM_COPYDATA, 'HWnd', $My_Hwnd, _
            'Ptr', DllStructGetPtr($COPYDATA))
EndFunc  ;==>SendSciTE_Command

There are these lines in the OI code, maybe you can try to

; ConsoleWrite($SciTECmd & @CRLF) ; Ausgabe kompletter Rückgabewert von askfilename:

$FilePath = StringTrimLeft($SciTECmd, StringInStr($SciTECmd, ':', Default, 3))

consolewrite the FilePath afterwards to see whether it is filled correctly.

Mega

• 6 months later...

erred in finding include this with this code

; ===============================================================================================================================

; Handle the WM_NCHITTEST for the layered window so it can be dragged by clicking anywhere on the image.

; ===============================================================================================================================

Func WM_NCHITTEST($hWnd, $iMsg, $iwParam, $ilParam)

If ($hWnd = $GUI) And ($iMsg = $WM_NCHITTEST) Then Return $HTCAPTION

EndFunc ;==>WM_NCHITTEST

I get an include "# include <_WinAPI_CreatePolygonRgn.au3>" which brings me error that does not include this.

ps : sorry for the bad English, but I use a translator.

Edited by australopitheque

erred in finding include this with this code

I get an include "# include <_WinAPI_CreatePolygonRgn.au3>" which brings me error that does not include this.

ps : sorry for the bad English, but I use a translator.

Hi,

I won't update this version any more. I currently try to finish the new version. You can download the alpha version here : http://autoit.de/index.php?page=Thread&threadID=16730

Thanks!

Mega