Crashing..

houseonfire

I made a program, and if you do too much it will pause for a while, and after a wile it will catch up, and then possibly crash.

I'm just wondering if there is a way to fix this?

If you absolutely need to see the script, ill PM it to you.

+++EDIT+++

I have a list of every link on a webpage, and i want to make it only show links with specific endings (wma, avi, etc) using a GUICtrlCreateList,

is that possible?

Edited by houseonfire

I made a program, and if you do too much it will pause for a while, and after a wile it will catch up, and then possibly crash.

I'm just wondering if there is a way to fix this?

If you absolutely need to see the script, ill PM it to you.

Funny you should say that - I've got a script which doesn't work at all. What do you think is wrong with it?

Serial port communications UDF Includes functions for binary transmission and reception.printing UDF Useful for graphs, forms, labels, reports etc.Add User Call Tips to SciTE for functions in UDFs not included with AutoIt and for your own scripts.Functions with parameters in OnEvent mode and for Hot Keys One function replaces GuiSetOnEvent, GuiCtrlSetOnEvent and HotKeySet.UDF IsConnected2 for notification of status of connected state of many urls or IPs, without slowing the script.

Hi houseonfire, When your script crashes does it make a BANG! sound?

Hi, Martin

It's ok martin I know my time and patience isn't important and I can see your special by the way you describe your problem.

I'll pm you to get your script to try fix it for you..

But I really couldn't see why I need the script anyways, cause I should know your problem from the diligent description you gave.

Cheers

Damn rocking script dude..

I sent you a couple of pms in regaurds to your script..

The WMMedia.au3 makes your script rock even harder..

Been bopping to tunes since adding it to your script..

w00t

Edit: also worked out how to list all the tracks that are found in the search..

For example I searched for the song "hugs", the sight gives me 192 hits on the song at 10 songs to a page..

I managed to get the links for all 192 songs listed in the list box .. lmao

Must admit it was slow to list them all, so I made it list 10 at a time so I can start playing the tunes while it keeps adding the next 10 to the list..

I think I could probably optimize it better to speed up the listing , it's just a case of string play.

To get how many hits your query receives you can use _InetGetSource() then use StringRegExp() to look for value.

You can find the value by using this string with StringRegExp: "out of <b>(.*?)</b>"

Edited by smashly