MsgBox, set focus on 'OK'?

Works for me on XP Pro sp2 with the newest unstable version of AutoIt....

Might try MsgBox(4096,"Click ok", "focus?")

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I'm running on the same OS with AutoIt v3.0.102 and it does not work. I'm even getting an icon (the one designating a file not associated with any program) in front of 'click ok' in the title. Do you have another version?

What about AutoItX v3.0.102 (BETA)? Where would I put those files? And is there a way to know whether this function can be used under Win98 as well? I'd like to be compatible with 98 to XP but I don't have 98/W2k installed anywhere...

Edited by Chetwood
MultiMakeMKV: batch processing for MakeMKV (Win)MultiShrink: batch processing for DVD ShrinkOffizieller Übersetzer von DVD Shrink deutsch

Please explain what the problem is again... Are you trying to have the OK as the default button so you can hit enter on the msgbox and have it disappear? If that is the case, then the OK button is already the default button. If the msgbox is in focus, you can just hit enter and it will disappear.

Who else would I be?

Please explain what the problem is again... Are you trying to have the OK as the default button so you can hit enter on the msgbox and have it disappear? If that is the case, then the OK button is already the default button. If the msgbox is in focus, you can just hit enter and it will disappear.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yes, that's what I want. However, when I make my script open a MsgBox it is the active window and the OK button is the default button but it is not marked as such. Usually you have a dotted rectangle around the default button so you know it is the default. Only when I ALT-TAB to another window and back the OK button suddenly has that rectangle around it.

Granted, even without the rectangle you can simply press enter and close the window but I'd like ppl to see they can do without having to use the mouse.

MultiMakeMKV: batch processing for MakeMKV (Win)MultiShrink: batch processing for DVD ShrinkOffizieller Übersetzer von DVD Shrink deutsch