Where can I download Misc.au3 please?

tele

Dear All,

I am trying to use the _MouseTrap() function in Misc.au3. I have included Misc.au3 in my script. However, I got the following error when I run the script:

_MousrTrap()

^ERROR

Error: Unknown function name.

Can someone please help? Thanks!

Regards,

Terry

• Developers

_MousrTrap()

^ERROR

Error: Unknown function name.

Can someone please help? Thanks!

Regards,

Terry

Did you make a typo ? MouseTrap() should work and is in the standard installer .. <_<

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)

Did you make a typo ? MouseTrap() should work and is in the standard installer .. <_<

Dear Jos,

Sorry! It was a typo in my post. It should be _MouseTrap(). Thanks!

I've checked the Misc.au3 file in the Include directory. It only consists of the _Iif() function. My AutoIt installation was done with the autoit-v3-setup.exe that was downloaded from the AutoIt official website. I should have the latest version. I wonder if I need to update the Misc.au3 file separately. If yes, where can I download it please?

Terry

Edited by tele

• Developers

Dear Jos,

Sorry! It was a typo in my post. It should be _MouseTrap(). Thanks!

I've checked the Misc.au3 file in the Include directory. It only consists of the _Iif() function. My AutoIt installation was done with the autoit-v3-setup.exe that was downloaded from the AutoIt official website. I should have the latest version. I wonder if I need to update the Misc.au3 file separately. If yes, where can I download it please?

Terry

make sure you use the latest AutoIt3 version to also get the updated UDFs <_< Edited by Jos

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)

make sure you use the latest AutoIt3 version to also get the updated UDFs <_<

Thanks Mates! I found the "full" Misc.au3 in the zip file (autoit-v3.zip) version of the installation. I over written the C:\Program Files\AutoIt3 directory with those in the zip file. It it working now!

Gee! :) A lot of the include files are out-of-dated in the autoit-v3-setup.exe . I am not sure if there is the way it should be.

Thank you very so much! :P

Terry