Program Name:

Vista Shell *Vista-Aero Theme

Video:

http://img532.imageshack.us/my.php?image=gifax2.flv

Screenshots:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Current Version:

0.0.0.5 (Final Version before Competition)

Source:

Will be added

Features:

Notepad

Paint

Internet Explorer

Shutdown

BackGround Image

Clock

Advertising Banner

Graphical Features

Known Bug:

None

Known Issue:

None

Download Link:

Edit: Performed an minor update and removed the _SetParent function(Doesn't work at all except notepad)

Edit 2: Updated

Edit 3: Due to the time limit and the amount of work, I only managed to add Welcome Screen and fixed the graphic issue for most users.

Edit 4: Removed feature to prevent bugs. File reuploaded

Thanks for reading guys. Make sure to leave some comments. <_<

Edited by Generator

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow...this look cooler than mine.

[u]My Projects[/u]:General:WinShell (Version 1.6)YouTube Video Downloader Core (Version 2.0)Periodic Table Of Chemical Elements (Version 1.0)Web-Based:Directory Listing Script Written In AutoIt3 (Version 1.9 RC1)UDFs:UnicodeURL UDFHTML Entity UDF[u]My Website:[/u]http://dhilip89.hopto.org/[u]Closed Sources:[/u]YouTube Video Downloader (Version 1.3)[quote]If 1 + 1 = 10, then 1 + 1 ≠ 2[/quote]

It looks good but I can tell you for sure it doesn't play nice with IE7

Use it to open IE7 then open a blanck tab. Try to close the blank. No go.

George

Question about decompiling code? Read the decompiling FAQ and don't bother posting the question in the forums.

Be sure to read and follow the forum rules. -AKA the AutoIt Reading and Comprehension Skills test.***

The PCRE (Regular Expression) ToolKit for AutoIT - (Updated Oct 20, 2011 ver:3.0.1.13) - Please update your current version before filing any bug reports. The installer now includes both 32 and 64 bit versions. No change in version number.

Visit my Blog .. currently not active but it will soon be resplendent with news and views. Also please remove any links you may have to my website. it is soon to be closed and replaced with something else.

"Old age and treachery will always overcome youth and skill!"

• 3 weeks later...

good work... i'm not a shell fan, but I still think its a great script.... keep up the good work, and remember its not all about being visually appealing.. functionality plays a large role...

Finally someone understands that this isn't a visual eye-candy contest, but mostly on functionality.

Edited by JustinReno