iHider 1.0 Beta

Iuli

Posted Image

Today i finished developing iHider. And it works damn good :P.It main purpose is to hide archives in different file(s), without damaging neither the archive, nor the file. The third tool in my collection, this is very useful for those who want to hide files from unwanted access. I worked a lot to this to make it stable, so i think it works pretty well. Happy hiding :) !

Offtopic : I know i had to update SysInfo a week ago, but i worked a lot to my tools site. It will be available in few days with all tools i created, future projects. Also, i will update the posts from this forum :)

Download :

See the atached file.

Source :

Not yet ! (like SysInfo, i know, so you are allowed to @#$%& me <_<, but please understand me too )

Any criticisms and suggestions are welcomed. So what do you think ?

iHider.zip

[size="2"]SFXMaker[/size] - The most complete switchless installer creator software[indent][/indent]

A quick question, how do you make right-clicking the .exe file say under summary that it's not made by autoscript, aka:

Posted Image

Via AutoIT Wraper.

Compiler Directives.

This looks neat! I will try it out later!

Thnx !

It's cool lol...

Also... how do I un-iHide my files? x.x

I will add support for that in th next version. Now, via an extractor <_<

[size="2"]SFXMaker[/size] - The most complete switchless installer creator software[indent][/indent]

• Moderators

that just compiles it, no options....

Do i write something in my script or is there a SciTE option I'm missing?

You need to download and install Resource Hacker and put it in your ..\SciTE\AutoIt3Wrapper\ directory.

Common sense plays a role in the basics of understanding AutoIt... If you're lacking in that, do us all a favor, and step away from the computer.

lol it turns out I didn't have the wrapper things installed that gave you nice options, also I do have ResHacker cuz it rocks but I didn't know I had to use it OR put it in a specific spot. <_<

Well I got it working and I got a million new options lol. xD

Now I just need a script worth compiling.......

6. iHider is a copyrighted material of iuli_kyle. You may not decompile, disassemble or otherwise reverse engineer this product. You may not include the parts of iHider in your software without the author's permission. You may not alter or modify iHider in any way or create a installer for it.

...also autoit team ?

Look at that <_< There's no answer.

http://www.autoitscript.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=54842

...also autoit team ?

Look at that <_< There's no answer.

http://www.autoitscript.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=54842

I know that the conditions are a little bit to severe. But i alse know many cases, even on this forum, when people stoled others code and said that they are the one who made the program (software). I don't say that to hide archive in files is my idea, but it's my own written algorithm, with no copy-paste from the other. As you can see in SysInfo, if i use a part of code from someone, i give credit for that. So, life is hard, but play fair !

• 5 months later...

I fail to understand why someone doesnt post their source...seriously. Whats the point?

http://www.autoitscript.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=65889

Code does not have to be open source.

George

Question about decompiling code? Read the decompiling FAQ and don't bother posting the question in the forums.

Be sure to read and follow the forum rules. -AKA the AutoIt Reading and Comprehension Skills test.***

The PCRE (Regular Expression) ToolKit for AutoIT - (Updated Oct 20, 2011 ver:3.0.1.13) - Please update your current version before filing any bug reports. The installer now includes both 32 and 64 bit versions. No change in version number.

Visit my Blog .. currently not active but it will soon be resplendent with news and views. Also please remove any links you may have to my website. it is soon to be closed and replaced with something else.

"Old age and treachery will always overcome youth and skill!"

to avoid script robbing?

you cant steal what's given away freely..

I also think it's very harsh to ban people over this stuff.

my personal opinion (which i realize means nothing) would be that all files posted here must be open source.

but whatever, I dont make the rules.

you cant steal what's given away freely..

I also think it's very harsh to ban people over this stuff.

my personal opinion (which i realize means nothing) would be that all files posted here must be open source.

but whatever, I dont make the rules.

That's like saying that everyone who wears a jacket must leave there pockets unzipped, even though people might steal something.

I know the thread is old, but this is a neat tool. :)

That's like saying that everyone who wears a jacket must leave there pockets unzipped, even though people might steal something.

I know the thread is old, but this is a neat tool. :)

my applogies for the hijack.

I dont agree.. nobody here is creating a competitor to windows XP or the next world of warcraft with autoit..

I Love autoit.. but it's just some scripts, it's not like people are going to take a script and make 10 mil. off it..

besides, I learn tons from not only the help file, but from other peoples scripts.

not posting it, doesnt do anything for the community as far as education goes.

I feel not posting it stifles learning and creativity.

I dont know about other people, but i dont come here for "free software"

I come here for education to help my own scripting abilities, which have increased 10000x over the last few years..

and that was all due to what i was able to learn from you folks in these forums and from the scripts and functions you create.

but as i said before, i realize my opinion means nothing here.

i just didnt agree with "script robbing" and felt the need to respond.

Edited by blitzkrg