iHider 1.0 Beta

Iuli

You wouldn't really need a source for this guys. This thing is so simple, it's using a _RunDos() with COPY It's probably about 60 Lines long!

But with this simple code, why not let others see this, and learn?

Edited by R6V2

You wouldn't really need a source for this guys. This thing is so simple, it's using a _RunDos() with COPY It's probably about 60 Lines long!

for me, this isnt about the actual source of this particular script..

but what did i learn from it? i learned that the OP could hide files inside of other files..

well good for him.. that didnt teach me anything.

perhaps other people are here for other reasons, but for me, it's counter to my purpose here.

just my opinion, no offense intended to the OP or anyone else who may be sensitive.

People are not creating a replacement for XP. In that you are correct. In many cases people ARE creating code that they may want to keep as proprietary for use in further project which may be commercial in nature. And does it make sense to ban users who demand it be open source? Yes. The rules have been laid down, the onus is on the forum member to make themselves familiar with those rules. The rules very clearly state what may happen to violators. That being the case if someone decides to violate those rules knowing what may happen then they should face the punishment as outlined in the rules. If all source had to be open then there would be less posts in this forum and on top of that the forum description states

"A forum to share your cool scripts, User Defined Functions and AutoIt-based applications with others." A compiled AutoIt script does not show the code.

If you don't like the rules then I suggest you avoid the forum.

George

Question about decompiling code? Read the decompiling FAQ and don't bother posting the question in the forums.

Be sure to read and follow the forum rules. -AKA the AutoIt Reading and Comprehension Skills test.***

The PCRE (Regular Expression) ToolKit for AutoIT - (Updated Oct 20, 2011 ver:3.0.1.13) - Please update your current version before filing any bug reports. The installer now includes both 32 and 64 bit versions. No change in version number.

Visit my Blog .. currently not active but it will soon be resplendent with news and views. Also please remove any links you may have to my website. it is soon to be closed and replaced with something else.

"Old age and treachery will always overcome youth and skill!"

People are not creating a replacement for XP. In that you are correct. In many cases people ARE creating code that they may want to keep as proprietary for use in further project which may be commercial in nature. And does it make sense to ban users who demand it be open source? Yes. The rules have been laid down, the onus is on the forum member to make themselves familiar with those rules. The rules very clearly state what may happen to violators. That being the case if someone decides to violate those rules knowing what may happen then they should face the punishment as outlined in the rules. If all source had to be open then there would be less posts in this forum and on top of that the forum description states

"A forum to share your cool scripts, User Defined Functions and AutoIt-based applications with others." A compiled AutoIt script does not show the code.

If you don't like the rules then I suggest you avoid the forum.

You have your opinion and i have mine..

but the title of the forum is EXAMPLE SCRIPTS, if everything was closed source, then that's not much of an example.

I'm not trying to argue that the rules should be changed.

I know what they are. i just don't happen to agree..

that is allowed isn't it?

While your suggestion is noted, I think it's a bit over the top..

it's like saying if you don't agree with the war in Iraq, then you should move out of the country..

anyways.. enough of this from me.. everyone enjoy your weekend! :)

Edited by blitzkrg