I have no Clue

evilelf

I would post a scrip about what i am trying to do, But i have no clue were to start. <_<

I would like to learn how to make a ... program that would know what music is playing then take that info and send it in a game/ or what ever window i wish for it 2 open.

if you don't understand what i am trying please do tell me i will try to explain it better.

Search for your media player or other media players and see where that takes you. Then come back after you try a couple of those out, see what they do, and how they do it. Then you can come back w/ a more detailed and intelligent question regarding what you want; i.e.

I saw Harry's winamp reader (link to post) and it's really cool, but I'm trying to make it also do this other really cool thing.

Reading the help file before you post... Not only will it make you look smarter, it will make you smarter.

I did search but i am talking about Were i can play a song of my pick on "Windows Media Player"-

Then if i pick to run this scrip then it would say

Now Playing " Songs Name "

Next Playing " Songs Name "

Of my pick of Windows open or going to be open.

Say somthing along the lines of this.

Run (Aim)>

Toggle Window " Im With ****** From *******

Send Message Now Playing; <_<

Send Message Next Song; :)

I would like for this to just spam each time the song is changed but i have no clue were to start.