AIM Bots...Is it possible?

Do you think there is any way to make an AIM bot, the library that it will respond to wont be complex, i only want it to have a few commands, but do you think its possible?? If so what are your thoughts on how to create it....? [This will not be used for advertising just for a personal use...]

[center][/center]

Generally, you'll get a negative response for this kind of question, since the whole "bot" stigma with the various chatters usually mean some sort of "spam" attached the front of the name.

Even if you're wondering about some sort of challenge/response bot for AIM, AutoIt isn't exactly the language for it.

Lofting the cyberwinds on teknoleather wings, I am...The Blue Drache

Generally, you'll get a negative response for this kind of question, since the whole "bot" stigma with the various chatters usually mean some sort of "spam" attached the front of the name.

Even if you're wondering about some sort of challenge/response bot for AIM, AutoIt isn't exactly the language for it.

ok well ty 4 the responce what i wanted to do with it was just IM the word CHECK PROGRAMS and it would tell me what pgrms were active and i could say READ C:\documents and settings\file.txt and it would paste the file to me....

[center][/center]

AIM isn't exactly my territory, since I despise it.... but do some experimentation with sending yourself some IMs. Can you read the window with the AU window spy?

it gives me the HTML text and some crazy name for the window its

Class Ate32Class

but a blank ID....

your thoughts???

[center][/center]