Image Verification/Character Recognition

Syruz

You know how some sites have letters or numbers or wtvr that you need to type in to verify that your not a 'bot' or for wtvr other purpose. Has there been a way to figure out how to do this?

Here is an example of what I need to do, has to write the number equivalent to the fingers up on the hand.

Posted Image

So your saying this isn't exactly possible? What about splitting the image into 4 parts (each hand) and comparing each part against a series of pictures (each hand) to see which matches up with which. Is that possible?

You come and act like we are gods , and don't have lives , and can whip some OCR out of our ass for you so that you won't have to do any work. Search for how others have made certain OCRs and make one yourself and if you get stuck at certain parts ask for help. Don't just come on the forum and be like make me this and that.

LOL, wow, calm down buddy. Did I ask for a program to be made for me? Did i start demanding this and demanding that? No, I did not, so stfu. I was just asking if it was possible or if anyone knew how. So before you start pmsing and going off on some rant that has nothing to do with what I posted, go take an anti-depressant or something, and read what I said properly.

As for danwilli, no, the site is fairly basic, and its one hand image for each number. So is there a way to compare an image against another?maybe check if pixels match up. Let me know.

• Moderators

LOL, wow, calm down buddy. Did I ask for a program to be made for me? Did i start demanding this and demanding that? No, I did not, so stfu. I was just asking if it was possible or if anyone knew how. So before you start pmsing and going off on some rant that has nothing to do with what I posted, go take an anti-depressant or something, and read what I said properly.

As for danwilli, no, the site is fairly basic, and its one hand image for each number. So is there a way to compare an image against another?maybe check if pixels match up. Let me know.

Wouldn't be fast by any means I'm sure:

http://www.autoitscript.com/forum/index.ph...st&p=300569

Common sense plays a role in the basics of understanding AutoIt... If you're lacking in that, do us all a favor, and step away from the computer.

• Moderators

What exactly is a checksum? like what is the value that it returns?

Look it up.

Common sense plays a role in the basics of understanding AutoIt... If you're lacking in that, do us all a favor, and step away from the computer.

Sorry, I found it, just when Ilooked before I didn't get a satisfactory answer. Ok, so hypothetically I could get the checksum value of each individual hand image and compare it to the image till I find the right sequence?

Edit:nvm,i understand what your function does now lol.

Edited by Syruz