List Windows Directory Folders and Files with Checkboxes

I'm looking to create something similar to the Windows backup client directories check boxes structure. Could this be done with Autoit? If it is possible what functions do I need to start?

Thank you

Please see attach example:

post-24538-1193263731_thumb.jpg

Edited by gfunk999

Yes it's possible with these as base:

_FileListToArray()

$treeview = GUICtrlCreateTreeView(6, 6, 220, 500, BitOr($TVS_HASBUTTONS, $TVS_HASLINES, $TVS_LINESATROOT, $TVS_DISABLEDRAGDROP, $TVS_SHOWSELALWAYS, $TVS_CHECKBOXES ), $WS_EX_CLIENTEDGE)

$ListView1 = GUICtrlCreateListView("Name|Type", 8, 212, 458, 364, BitOR($LVS_REPORT,$LVS_SINGLESEL,$LVS_SHOWSELALWAYS,$WS_HSCROLL,$WS_VSCROLL,$WS_BORDER), BitOR($WS_EX_CLIENTEDGE,$LVS_EX_CHECKBOXES,$LVS_EX_FULLROWSELECT))
Edited by Zedna

I appreciate your quick reply. I'll play around with this and let you know how it goes.

thank you,

Gary

Yes it's possible with these as base:

_FileListToArray()

$treeview = GUICtrlCreateTreeView(6, 6, 220, 500, BitOr($TVS_HASBUTTONS, $TVS_HASLINES, $TVS_LINESATROOT, $TVS_DISABLEDRAGDROP, $TVS_SHOWSELALWAYS, $TVS_CHECKBOXES ), $WS_EX_CLIENTEDGE)

$ListView1 = GUICtrlCreateListView("Name|Type", 8, 212, 458, 364, BitOR($LVS_REPORT,$LVS_SINGLESEL,$LVS_SHOWSELALWAYS,$WS_HSCROLL,$WS_VSCROLL,$WS_BORDER), BitOR($WS_EX_CLIENTEDGE,$LVS_EX_CHECKBOXES,$LVS_EX_FULLROWSELECT))