Web Based AutoIT - HTML Form UDF

DirtDBaK

Not for AuCGI, for AutoIT3.exe as interperter...

You'll need abyss web server!

<b>WebGui.au3</b>

[autoit];Created by DBak

Func _WebGuiCreateInput( $CTRL_ID, $Int_Val ='',$I_Size = '', $I_MaxChr = '', $I_Method = 'Post' )

echo('<form action="'&$_SCRIPT_NAME&'" method="'& $I_Method&'">'&'<input name="'& $CTRL_ID & '" type="text" value="'& $Int_Val&'" size="'&$I_Size&'" maxlenght="'&$I_MaxChr&'">')

Return $CTRL_ID

EndFunc

Func _WebGuiCreateButton( $Ctrl_ID, $I_Text = 'Submit', $I_Type = 'Submit' )

echo( '<input type="'&$I_type&'" value="'&$I_Text&'" name="'&$CTRL_ID&'">')

Return $CTRL_ID

EndFunc

Func _WebGuiCreateEdit( $Ctrl_ID, $Int_Val = '', $I_Width = '50', $I_Height = '2', $I_Method = 'POST' )

Echo('<form action="'&$_SCRIPT_NAME&'" method='& $I_Method&'>')

If $I_Height = '1' Then

Echo('<textarea name="'&$CTRL_ID&'" cols="'&$I_Width&'" rows="'&$I_Height&'" >'&$Int_Val&'</textarea>')

Elseif $I_Height > 1 then

Echo('<textarea name="'&$CTRL_ID&'" cols="'&$I_Width&'" rows="'&$I_Height&'" value="'&$Int_Val&'"></textarea>')

Endif

Return $CTRL_ID

EndFunc

Func _WebGuiStartGroup( $I_Title = 'Group' )

Echo('<BR><fieldset><legend>'&$I_TITLE&'</legend>' )

Return 1

EndFunc

Func _WebGuiEndGroup( )

Echo('</fieldset>')

Return 1

EndFunc

Func _WebGuiCreateCombo($CTRL_ID, $Strings ='', $I_height = '' )

$Data = StringSplit( $strings, "|" )

IF IsArray($Data) Then

Echo('<form action="'&$_SCRIPT_NAME&'" method=POST>')

Echo('<select name="'&$CTRL_ID&'" size="'&$I_height&'">' )

For $i =1 to $data[0] step 1

Echo('<option>'&$data[$i]&'</option>' )

Next

Echo('</Select>')

REturn 1

Else

return 0

Endif

EndFunc

Func WebGuiCreatePassword( $CTRL_ID, $INT_VAL = '', $I_Width = '100' )

echo( '<input type="password" value="'&$Int_val&'" name="'&$CTRL_ID&'" size="'&$I_Width&'">')

EndFunc

Func _WebGuiCreatePassword( $CTRL_ID, $INT_VAL = '', $I_Width = '100' )

echo( '<input type="password" value="'&$Int_val&'" name="'&$CTRL_ID&'" size="'&$I_Width&'">')

Endfunc

Edited by DBak

[center][/center]

OMG. You just gave us access to all the files on your hard drive. I suggest you delete that file, ASAP. If I really wanted to, I could download Dreamweaver from your server.

Anyway, in your UDF, some functions create a form and some don't. You should remove the lines creating the <form> and make a _WebGUICreateForm() function.

But this is a great idea.. I don't mean to poop on it.

[center]"Yes, [our app] runs on Windows as well as Linux, but if you had a Picasso painting, would you put it in the bathroom?" -BitchX.com (IRC client)"I would change the world, but they won't give me the source code." -Unknownsite . blog . portfolio . claimidcode.is.poetry();[/center]

wow getting tons of hits computer beeps on every hit. thought about adding a key to aloow file download..l snd good?

yes, definitely! And I hope that you don't have any passwords stored on your computer, because if so, well you better change them.

The cake is a lie.www.theguy0000.com is currentlyUP images.theguy0000.com is currentlyUP all other *.theguy0000.com sites are DOWN

shut the app down becuz someone had thier nose in my documents folder... shame... but ill be securing it soon!!!!

I was in too, but it was an accident! I just clicked the link and it took me to the My Document, and then I tried to download something to see if it would work... This is pretty cool... I never thought of web based AutoIt like this..
My Programs[list][*]Knight Media Player[*]Multiple Desktops[*]Daily Comics[*]Journal[/list]

lol well anyways ill be adding a code to lockout the ppl i dnt want in it. btw the script builds a log of all files opened and downloaded...its not in the posted source...but it doesntbget ip's =( the onoine compiler messes up @ 26 lines 4 me or more but ill wrk on it tommorrow at 4 eastern time... i wish more people were interested in web based autoit..can u imagane autoit, php, perl, javascript all able to work together!?! that would be awesome!

[center][/center]

• Moderators

lol well anyways ill be adding a code to lockout the ppl i dnt want in it. btw the script builds a log of all files opened and downloaded...its not in the posted source...but it doesntbget ip's =( the onoine compiler messes up @ 26 lines 4 me or more but ill wrk on it tommorrow at 4 eastern time... i wish more people were interested in web based autoit..can u imagane autoit, php, perl, javascript all able to work together!?! that would be awesome!

The log thing is the reason I'd never use a web based compiler unless it were on my own server.

Common sense plays a role in the basics of understanding AutoIt... If you're lacking in that, do us all a favor, and step away from the computer.

The log thing is the reason I'd never use a web based compiler unless it were on my own server.

What log? Your script is saved on my computer with a random number but i dont go through them, Im going to make it delete it after it compiles it... I dont care what people put in it, why would i log it lol... Ill Make try to find a way to make that page show its own source.. so that people know it doesnt log what you do... I really only made it for me.. but i left a link to it on a page, not that i care if people use it, just didnt even think to share it lol

[center][/center]

What log? Your script is saved on my computer with a random number but i dont go through them, Im going to make it delete it after it compiles it... I dont care what people put in it, why would i log it lol... Ill Make try to find a way to make that page show its own source.. so that people know it doesnt log what you do... I really only made it for me.. but i left a link to it on a page, not that i care if people use it, just didnt even think to share it lol

Can't you do a file delete after the process is completed?