Active Directory Functions

Hi All,

Just found out about AutoIT and found this ADFunctions.au3 script which i think can help me greatly in automating mailbox creations and permissioning - but I do not for the life of me know how to run it specifiying the parts and variables that I want to use.

Any help at all would be great as I can't seem to find any!

Cheers in advance

Hi All,

Just found out about AutoIT and found this ADFunctions.au3 script which i think can help me greatly in automating mailbox creations and permissioning - but I do not for the life of me know how to run it specifiying the parts and variables that I want to use.

Any help at all would be great as I can't seem to find any!

Cheers in advance

Welcome to AutoIt! :)

Your question is a little too general. Open the help file that comes with AutoIt, which is also the full command reference, and you will see some very basic tutorials, and example scripts for all the functions that are packaged with AutoIt (ADFunctions.au3 is outside that group, I believe). This will get you basic AutoIt familiarity.

Then pick a specific AD task to perform (i.e. add/delete/mod a user, find a computer, etc.). And you can ask a more specific question when you get stuck.

It's worth the learning curve.

<_<

Valuater's AutoIt 1-2-3, Class... Is now in Session!For those who want somebody to write the script for them: RentACoder"Any technology distinguishable from magic is insufficiently advanced." -- Geek's corollary to Clarke's law