Library or already created script for automated vbulletin login?

Hi,

I'm trying to make autoit login to vbulletin automatically with my username and password. I'm able to get the site loaded, after that what do I need to do to get the program to fill in the username and password for vbulletin and click the submit button? Or is there a premade function or script site out there where I can grab the code already? Here is the code from the HTML page for the login form on the submit page:

<!-- login form -->

<form action="login.php?do=login" method="post" onsubmit="md5hash(vb_login_password, vb_login_md5password, vb_login_md5password_utf, 0)">

<script type="text/javascript" src="clientscript/vbulletin_md5.js?v=367"></script>

<table cellpadding="0" cellspacing="3" border="0">

<tr>

<td class="smallfont"><label for="navbar_username">User Name</label></td>

<td><input type="text" class="bginput" style="font-size: 11px" name="vb_login_username" id="navbar_username" size="10" accesskey="u" tabindex="101" value="User Name" onfocus="if (this.value == 'User Name') this.value = '';" /></td>

<td class="smallfont" colspan="2" nowrap="nowrap"><label for="cb_cookieuser_navbar"><input type="checkbox" name="cookieuser" value="1" tabindex="103" id="cb_cookieuser_navbar" accesskey="c" />Remember Me?</label></td>

</tr>

<tr>

<td class="smallfont"><label for="navbar_password">Password</label></td>

<td><input type="password" class="bginput" style="font-size: 11px" name="vb_login_password" id="navbar_password" size="10" tabindex="102" /></td>

<td><input type="submit" class="button" value="Log in" tabindex="104" title="Enter your username and password in the boxes provided to login, or click the 'register' button to create a profile for yourself." accesskey="s" /></td>

</tr>

</table>

<input type="hidden" name="s" value="" />

<input type="hidden" name="do" value="login" />

<input type="hidden" name="vb_login_md5password" />

<input type="hidden" name="vb_login_md5password_utf" />

</form>

<!-- / login form -->

Look in the help file for the _IE* functions that are in the IE.au3 UDF. The examples given are very helpful and routine logon to a site is one of the easy ones.

If you get stuck, post your code for more help.

<_<

Valuater's AutoIt 1-2-3, Class... Is now in Session!For those who want somebody to write the script for them: RentACoder"Any technology distinguishable from magic is insufficiently advanced." -- Geek's corollary to Clarke's law

• 4 years later...

did he just get help and spam on a request for a forum auto login script? The spam i would expect.

,-. .--. ________ .-. .-. ,---. ,-. .-. .-. .-.
|(| / /\ \ |\ /| |__ __||| | | || .-' | |/ / \ \_/ )/
(_) / /__\ \ |(\ / | )| | | `-' | | `-. | | / __ \ (_)
| | | __ | (_)\/ | (_) | | .-. | | .-' | | \ |__| ) (
| | | | |)| | \ / | | | | | |)| | `--. | |) \ | |
`-' |_| (_) | |\/| | `-' /( (_)/( __.' |((_)-' /(_|
'-' '-' (__) (__) (_) (__)