Pack 2 dll's together?

fi3ldy

I have two seperate dll's, one which holds a function for taking print screens and processes the image and the other is an MD5 hash calculator, for file checksums and md5 hash'ing strings.

I would like to know if it would be possible to merge both of the DLL's into one, without damaging them in the process - And if so, any ideas of how?

Thanks alot, Danny.

I have two seperate dll's, one which holds a function for taking print screens and processes the image and the other is an MD5 hash calculator, for file checksums and md5 hash'ing strings.

I would like to know if it would be possible to merge both of the DLL's into one, without damaging them in the process - And if so, any ideas of how?

Thanks alot, Danny.

Is this an AutoIt question...? <_<

If it is, then packing the two DLLs into your compiled script with FileInstall() is as close as you are going to get, and that will still unpack them to disk at run time.

:)

Valuater's AutoIt 1-2-3, Class... Is now in Session!For those who want somebody to write the script for them: RentACoder"Any technology distinguishable from magic is insufficiently advanced." -- Geek's corollary to Clarke's law

Yes it is autoit related. Yeah, basically I'm using captdll for printscreens and an md5.dll for md5 hashing, I just didnt want the two dll's being unpacked when the file is run, so was wondering if it was possible to intergrate the two together, but no worries:)

Edited by fi3ldy

• Moderators

I'm curious on what other language does this (packs two dll's with the ability to call each individually)?

Common sense plays a role in the basics of understanding AutoIt... If you're lacking in that, do us all a favor, and step away from the computer.

Yes it is autoit related. Yeah, basically I'm using captdll for printscreens and an md5.dll for md5 hashing, I just didnt want the two dll's being unpacked when the file is run, so was wondering if it was possible to intergrate the two together, but no worries:)

You might take a look at this topic: Coming Soon: Plugins

Over my head at this point, but you might want to play... <_<

Valuater's AutoIt 1-2-3, Class... Is now in Session!For those who want somebody to write the script for them: RentACoder"Any technology distinguishable from magic is insufficiently advanced." -- Geek's corollary to Clarke's law