The Repository

Synapse

Hi...first of all I would like to explain what is TheRepository...It`s a file sharing system based on repositories (direct links to the files). For now the collection of the links is done through a forum (in some day if i`ll get some help....it`ll be done inside the program and posted directly in the net so other users can easily make use of it ). The forum where at the moment the project is hold is Here . Feel free to visit it. There u`ll find a first release of the program (in the "Releases" topic). In order to work u should download the updated repository file (found in the "Repository" topic).

SOME SCREENSHOTS:

- Category view

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

- Embedded site view (Home page of the project)

Posted Image

- Add new repository directly from the program (te be implemented)

Posted Image

- Click and download

Posted Image

TO-DO:

* a lot of stuff <_<

* complete the search for words in the lsit

* fix the flickering in the Add Repository GUI

* create options menu

* fix download script

* ask where to download the selected file

* multiple downloads (not one at the time)

* if list gets bigger then 4000 lines create dinamicaly new pages

* fix the site view thing...when clicked another menu it won`t go away...it is still on top of everything :) (not good)

DOWNLOADS

Download

Edited by Synapse

Hi all...i`ve made this piece of program....and i`ve got a little bit of a problem...and i don`t know where to look for it.....it uses a little to much of the CPU....

Can anyone take a look at it...and if it is possible too tell me where is the problem <_<

....Thx

Hi all...i`ve made this piece of program....and i`ve got a little bit of a problem...and i don`t know where to look for it.....it uses a little to much of the CPU....

Can anyone take a look at it...and if it is possible too tell me where is the problem <_<

....Thx

I can't download it, as it takes too long and then the page times out.

Wow that looks nice. You sure its in AutoIt?

Yes defenetly autoit.....and if u take a look at the code u can notice that is very simple to make it......anyway.....i need some help developing it...so if someone wanna join...please be my guest....4 now we are in 3 in the team....help us built it <_<

Yeah...fixed the link...try now <_<

Ok, I have downloaded it and it seems that this function in the main loop on line 97 is causing problems: _IsFocused()

When you comment it out, the CPU reduces to 0. The function _IsFocused point to this function:

Func _IsFocused()
    If NOT WinActive("Download", "Download") Then
        WinSetTrans ( "Download", "Download", 220 )
        $flag = 0
    Else
        If $flag = 0 Then
            WinSetTrans ( "Download", "Download", 255 )
            $flag = 1
        EndIf
    EndIf
EndFunc

To fix this, use GUIRegisterMsg to capture the activate and deactivate (???) functions to trigger a function that changes transparency, or just delete transparency alltogether.

Ok, I have downloaded it and it seems that this function in the main loop on line 97 is causing problems: _IsFocused()

When you comment it out, the CPU reduces to 0. The function _IsFocused point to this function:

Func _IsFocused()
    If NOT WinActive("Download", "Download") Then
        WinSetTrans ( "Download", "Download", 220 )
        $flag = 0
    Else
        If $flag = 0 Then
            WinSetTrans ( "Download", "Download", 255 )
            $flag = 1
        EndIf
    EndIf
EndFunc

To fix this, use GUIRegisterMsg to capture the activate and deactivate (???) functions to trigger a function that changes transparency, or just delete transparency alltogether.

Thx man...it really helped...btw...i would like if you could join the team... :) your really skilled in autoit <_<...w8ing for your reply...oh and by the way..check out the new release of the program...here. (in the releases topic)