how to make script choose from two parametrs in combo box?

read about controlsend() and controlclick() -> commands mate.

or even about send() command to automate a keyboard press to choose for ya.

the lamest but the easiest way is to:

send({DOWN}{ENTER})oÝ÷ Úíç(®·¶Ø¦zØZ·§v)¢.¤ô²¢çëjëh×6if WinExists("window's title") then send({DOWN}{ENTER})

to get the state of the window you want and then send the command.

Edited by Armand

[u]My Au3 Scripts:[/u]____________(E)Lephant, A Share download manager (RS/MU etc)Http1.1 Console, The Ez Way!Internet Reconnection Automation Suite & A Macro Recording Tool.SK's Alarm Clock, Playing '.MP3 & .Wav' Files._________________Is GOD a mistake of the Humanity Or the Humanity is a mistake of GOD ?!

christ that's realy from a scratch!!!

- the "title" thing should be the title of that window you wish to control... and not title...

- about the variants:

$var1 = "Choose language: English"
$var2 = "Choose language: Hebrew"
$var3 = "Choose another language"
;these are variable for the title of the window !!! and not for the combo control...

if WinExists($var1) then send({DOWN}{ENTER})
;if the title changes upon choosing another language in the combo you can send in advance a multiple number of presses. eg: 3 down clicks then enter:
if WinExists($var2) then send({DOWN}{DOWN}{DOWN}{ENTER})

i think this is more then enough -> read AU3 help file for alot of explanations and examples!!!

AU3 is easy... probably too ez!

[u]My Au3 Scripts:[/u]____________(E)Lephant, A Share download manager (RS/MU etc)Http1.1 Console, The Ez Way!Internet Reconnection Automation Suite & A Macro Recording Tool.SK's Alarm Clock, Playing '.MP3 & .Wav' Files._________________Is GOD a mistake of the Humanity Or the Humanity is a mistake of GOD ?!