Is this right ?

Instead of telling you what you did wrong, I am going to show you how to debug because you have yet to show that you have any logical ability whatsoever.

Before posting this thread you should have tried a couple of things, first of all try seperating the problem logically to make it smaller and easier to follow:

$SourceDir = "C:\Documents and Settings\" & @UserProfileDir & "\Application Data\Thunderbird"
$DestDir = "C:\backup"

DirCopy($SourceDir, $DestDir, 1)

This will allow you to look at each part of the problem seperatly and take each piece at a time. It gives you a chance to fix logical errors. If you still do not get the results that you desire, try adding debugging MsgBox's to see the contents of the variables before they get processed.

$SourceDir = "C:\Documents and Settings\" & @UserProfileDir & "\Application Data\Thunderbird"
$DestDir = "C:\backup"
MsgBox(0,"","Source: " & $SourceDir & @CRLF & "Dest: " & $DestDir)
DirCopy($SourceDir, $DestDir, 1)

Using this sample code you will find that $SourceDir contains (on my PC):

"C:\Documents and Settings\E:\Documents and Settings\Matt\Application Data\Thunderbird"

I do not believe this is the intended output. Now, you don't need me to tell you how to fix this. Be self relieant to write better code and stop wasting space on the forum with worthless threads.

*** Matt @ MPCS