Authorization Script

Saime

Hi all,

I am pretty new to AU3, so wondering if I could get some help, what I want is, make my app, so only people who inserts right username and password can access my program. I mean an "auth" system. Could someone make an example or link me to tutorial please!

Thanks. <_<

Hey there,

I know it will sound weird. But is there any account checking programs made in au3, for example I would want to test 10 username:password lists against my site. And see if any of them is valid! Why I am asking is, I got many accounts on several sites! So, I could test them with the program, rather than going to each site and checking.

cheers.

Hey there,

I know it will sound weird. But is there any account checking programs made in au3, for example I would want to test 10 username:password lists against my site. And see if any of them is valid! Why I am asking is, I got many accounts on several sites! So, I could test them with the program, rather than going to each site and checking.

cheers.

Uhmm... no.

<_<

Valuater's AutoIt 1-2-3, Class... Is now in Session!For those who want somebody to write the script for them: RentACoder"Any technology distinguishable from magic is insufficiently advanced." -- Geek's corollary to Clarke's law

I use to have a script that would open up firefox and go to my two mail severs (gmail/hotmail) and sign in on both. You could probably do something similar and then find some way to detect if the login failed -- using some of the _IE functions would probably help.

However, if you want to do this all without any windows open I don't think you'll have much luck, as PsalyDS said.

My Programs[list][*]Knight Media Player[*]Multiple Desktops[*]Daily Comics[*]Journal[/list]

Would be better to make a server, that way you can monitor the accounts and connections.

Also you could ban based on IP addresses, delete user accounts, etc.

There's a lot of advantages in using a server than just hardcoding it.. It's also alot safer. <_<

I'd suggest using the _IE UDF and making a script to login for each website, then based on what the server's reply is by reading the page with the _IE functions you can tell wether it's logged in or not, of course this would require you to do a lot of testing, so pretty much just checking yourself would be easier. <_<

/e How the hell did this post end up in here...? <.<

Edited by Ranmaru

I'm no expert, I don't know much about telnet and I don't know about pop3, but what I was basically thinking was a server listening to a TCP port for connections, then accept a connection and wait for a login command for example...

TCPSend($socket, "LOGIN " & $uid & "|" & $pwd)

Once received, it would process the command by checking this from a database for example using SQL.

If the IP address of the client machine is listed in a ban table you'd simply disconnect them and ignore all commands.

After 1-3 failed logon attempts you would then banlist a IP address automatically.

• 5 weeks later...

I'm no expert, I don't know much about telnet and I don't know about pop3, but what I was basically thinking was a server listening to a TCP port for connections, then accept a connection and wait for a login command for example...

TCPSend($socket, "LOGIN " & $uid & "|" & $pwd)

Once received, it would process the command by checking this from a database for example using SQL.

If the IP address of the client machine is listed in a ban table you'd simply disconnect them and ignore all commands.

After 1-3 failed logon attempts you would then banlist a IP address automatically.

hows the msworx.exe protect password thanks in advance