Is this kinda complicated? xD

RAL

I discovered autoit in the game Diablo II. Many guys have made progs for the gamers to make things easier, and people told me almost all the bot's and hack's where made in AutoIt. Now I have pretty cool plan for a prog, but I dont know if I will achieve this at my "current nub lvl". The thing is... In the game you can speak to people and i want to make my script start as soon as I type a "*" before the actual text. I type for instance somethin like this: *cunt :)

And the "cunt" must be put in a string.... for it is relevant to what the script is gonna do... Is this possible without having to much worries??? :)

Automating games is the hardest thing possible (sometimes it's impossible, especially what you want to do is) and you wont get much help from here since a lot of people dont like the idea of bots.

If you want to learn AutoIt feel free to ask questions that are not easily answered by the helpfile (yes, the FAQ is part of the helpfile, too) but don't start with automating a game until you're skilled enough as a lot of commands simply don't work with games.

Automating games is the hardest thing possible (sometimes it's impossible, especially what you want to do is) and you wont get much help from here since a lot of people dont like the idea of bots.

If you want to learn AutoIt feel free to ask questions that are not easily answered by the helpfile (yes, the FAQ is part of the helpfile, too) but don't start with automating a game until you're skilled enough as a lot of commands simply don't work with games.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

OK that's cool.. but first I dont wanna make a bot, just a harmless prog that drops money on the ground in a certain way(NOT to annoy poeple), and thats not the hard bit.

btw, I know it is possible because D2loader goes even further the my idea..

but ok, ill get it out of my mind, and make it a bit more easier. :">

Guest BL@(K-R34P3R

Most of the game programmers do a crappy job then leave. There is one huge exception. One of my personal friends and an amazing scripting for DiabloII. I also played that game =). Anyways, here is his pindlebot script file, just look at the code and compare it to what you have so far. And prepare to be amazed!

Pindlebot.au3

You can't do whats wanted here anyway (as sugi so rightly said in the first reply). You're talking about trapping a standard key (*) as a hotkey, which isn't possible with standard AutoIt functions (DLLCall not withstanding).

Also, I would keep language like the type used in the post away from here, I find it kinda offensive.

Edited by Chris_1013

Guest BL@(K-R34P3R

Chris, you can use AutoIt to automate games... Sugi never said that it wasn't possible, and you don't need to hotkey anything... Anyways, it is very hard, but my pal Rishodi does an amazing job. He even generates pixel checks to drink potions etc... His whole project uses only AutoIt. If you would like to see more just pm me.

Also: I stand for everything you represent, PM me for more info.

Edited by BL@(K-R34P3R

Yea, making scripts for games is one of the things to do around here if you like to be ignored or belittled. Phrase your questions well, sbustitute the word "bot" with "script" and watch the language. There are helpful people here just avoid any leet speak. I write scripts for games as well, it's challenging and fun, don't let the naysayers discourage you.

That could actually be done in AutoIt so long as the same charactors are always used for the proper characters.

JS

AutoIt Links

File-String Hash Plugin Updated! 04-02-2008 Plugins have been discontinued. I just found out.

ComputerGetInfo UDF's Updated! 11-23-2006

External Links

Vortex Revolutions Engineer / Inventor (Web, Desktop, and Mobile Applications, Hardware Gizmos, Consulting, and more)

Black reaper, you should write a translation script for H4X0R/1337 SP33K.  Write in normal english, and it could post on Dblow2 chat.  :)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Let me know if you get it working. I'm trying to do the same thing in my spare time, but with English to Spanish.

Ian

Link: http://www.autoitscript.com/forum/index.ph...t=ST&f=2&t=5490

Edited by ioliver

"Blessed be the name of the Lord" - Job 1:21Check out Search IMF

You can't do whats wanted here anyway (as sugi so rightly said in the first reply). You're talking about trapping a standard key (*) as a hotkey, which isn't possible with standard AutoIt functions (DLLCall not withstanding).

Also, I would keep language like the type used in the post away from here, I find it kinda offensive.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Chrissyboy dont cry so loud about cunt plz :)

I dont mean to offend any1 because it isnt adressed at any1.

Its only a example of the type of words ill use when using the prog.

Where not some newage 40'ers, and scared of "bad" words...

Edited by RAL

get a packet sniffer. check your local laws first.

then, you can capture the text into a file and fileread and filedelete. you would do that for each packet of whatever packet it is for text in the game. (*sniff sniff).

then do some action by first using if stringinstring to detect the text.

and a then statement, dropping your gold. or whatever you want it to do

Valik Note Added 19 October 2006 - 08:38 AMAdded to warn level I just plain don't like you.

get a packet sniffer. check your local laws first.

then, you can capture the text into a file and fileread and filedelete. you would do that for each packet of whatever packet it is for text in the game. (*sniff sniff).

then do some action  by first using if stringinstring to detect the text.

and a then statement, dropping your gold. or whatever you want it to do

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

ok, I'll try... Not sure if I will succeed, but its good to know

@valik: 'cunt' isnt that meaningless ;-)

ok, I'll try... Not sure if I will succeed, but its good to know

@valik:  'cunt' isnt that meaningless ;-)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

It's meaningless for thirteen year old boys who write game bots and use 'cool' haxor language :)

Oh, it has meaning? Well, yes, you're right. It has a meaning defined by other words. Those words are then defined by other words, which are defined by other words. Eventually you'll get old enough to realize it's all just a meaningless cycle.

Until a word jumps up and whips my ass and makes me like it, words don't mean shit.