CounterStrike Source AimBot Script

ozone

Probably a controversial script, but that's irrelevant. I've only mapped the pixelsearch algorithm for the basic two outfits in source (CT and T) so if you use this with regular counterstrike it won't work on the other models.

Basic concept is that it scans a single pixel and compares it using an algorithm to what a typical pixel color of an enemy uniform looks like. If it gets a match, it will fire 3 shots. Because this script needs a fast response time, it can only scan a single pixel, and that pixel happens to be dead center in the crosshairs. How well does it work? Pretty darn well. It does mess up though in the tunnel areas because they are so dark, like the enemy outfits; and for this reason I have implimented a hot-key to pause/unpause it. When you select your hotkey at the start of the program, map that key to the middle mouse button using the intellimouse 4.0 keymapper. I find this works best because you'll want to pause/unpause at split second notice. Feedback (not flames) appreciated.

Global $paused
AutoItSetOption ( "MouseClickDelay", 10) 

;capture pause key
    $letter = "1"
    Do
        $letter = InputBox("Choose your hotkey:", "Please enter any lowercase letter." & @CR & "The resulting hotkey will be a combination of" & @CR & "CTRL + ALT + (your lowercase letter).", "", "", 240, 200)
    Until IsString($letter) and StringLen($letter) = 1 and StringIsLower($letter)
    $letter = "!^" & $letter
    HotKeySet($letter, "TogglePause")

;pause function
    Func TogglePause()
         $Paused = NOT $Paused
         While $Paused
              sleep(100)
         WEnd
    EndFunc

;set resolution
    $res = 0
    Do
        $res = InputBox("Choose your IN-GAME resolution:", "1 = 640x480" & @CR & "2 = 800x600" & @CR & "3 = 1024x768" & @CR & "4 = 1152x864" & @CR & "5 = 1280x960" & @CR & "6 = 1280x1024" & @CR & "7 = 1600x1200" & @CR & @CR & @CR, "", "", 200, 200)
        If $res = 1 Then
            $xx = 320
            $yy = 242
        ElseIf $res = 2 Then
            $xx = 400
            $yy = 303
        ElseIf $res = 3 Then
            $xx = 511
            $yy = 387
        ElseIf $res = 4 Then
            $xx = 575
            $yy = 435
        ElseIf $res = 5 Then
            $xx = 640
            $yy = 485
        ElseIf $res = 6 Then
            $xx = 640
            $yy = 516
        ElseIf $res = 7 Then
            $xx = 798
            $yy = 605
        EndIf
    Until $res = 1 or $res = 2 or $res = 3 or $res = 4 or $res = 5 or $res = 6 or $res = 7 

;loop
    While 1
        $hex = Hex(PixelGetColor($xx,$yy), 6)
        $r = Dec(StringRight($hex, 2))
        $g = Dec(StringMid($hex, 3,2))
        $b = Dec(StringLeft($hex, 2))

If $r < 130 and $g < 130 and $r < 110 Then
        Select
            Case $r < 80 and $b < 80 and $g < 80 and $r + 20 > $b and $b + 10 > $g and $g + 10 > $b and $r + 13 > $g and $g + 5 > $r
                MouseClick("left", $xx,$yy, 3, 0)
            Case $g > $b and $b + 5 > $g * .5609 and $r + 5 > $b and $g / $r > .95 and $r / $g < 1.15 and $g - $b <= 35
                MouseClick("left", $xx,$yy, 3, 0)
        EndSelect
    EndIf

WEnd
Edited by ozone

/\/,Oct 24 2004, 08:12 PM]Check out www.japsclan.com

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Don't be a jackass. That website hijacks your browser and installs a trojan. Rot in hell moron. By the way, posting a link like that with the intent to harm my computer is a tort and as your ip is logged you could be prosecuted. :) Edited by ozone

I do see now why Larry changed it.

BTW ozone I like your script. Pretty nifty.

JS

Edit: I would like some more info on how you did all of the coloring stuff. I havent gotten into that so if you wouldnt mind explaining I would be a happy listener.

JS

Edited by JSThePatriot

AutoIt Links

File-String Hash Plugin Updated! 04-02-2008 Plugins have been discontinued. I just found out.

ComputerGetInfo UDF's Updated! 11-23-2006

External Links

Vortex Revolutions Engineer / Inventor (Web, Desktop, and Mobile Applications, Hardware Gizmos, Consulting, and more)

Guest Py7|-|[]/\/

I am a member of www.japsclan.com it is not a virus website... It is actually, one of the only safe bot sites for counterstrike... I have no idea why the hell you would accuse me of that... But it must not be good. BTW: Don't bag on me, when it comes to hacks, I know what I'm talking about.

BTW: I used to be part of fusion.

Edited by Py7|-|[]/\/

Guest Py7|-|[]/\/

One more thing. Since you obviously feel that I am trying to infect your computer with something. I might as well say this: Your script isn't an aimbot... It is just an autoshooter. You can actually what you are saying through the actualy Counter-Script... If you know couner strike scripting, like me, it isn't very hard. Check out www.counter-script.com if you need anymore original ideas.

/\/,Oct 27 2004, 03:25 PM]One more thing. Since you obviously feel that I am trying to infect your computer with something. I might as well say this: Your script isn't an aimbot... It is just an autoshooter. You can actually what you are saying through the actualy Counter-Script... If you know couner strike scripting, like me, it isn't very hard. Check out www.counter-script.com if you need anymore original ideas.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

1. When you posted your message your website was down. So I searched google for cache containing the term japsclan.com and found various threads saying that it was one of those sites claiming "CS cheats" but in reality installed a few nasty viruses onto your PC. Couple this with the fact that you did not post anything else with your link. Why just post a link? Maybe you are pissed off at people writing stuff like this for CS? Makes sense. Also, www.JapsClan.org is an official site, and not your site. So there were MANY very shady things behind your original post, so don't get pissy if I incorrectly assumed that your non-existant site was a virus.

2. Well what should I have called it? It does indeed auto-shoot, but it also aims; but you must have your crosshairs on the enemy. So aimbot suits this best.

3. There is no website at www.counter-script.com

4. Console scripting is limited to what is available in the program. What I have done cannot be done via console. There was an old auto-aimbot for CS writtin via the console, but that was patched; this cannot be patched and it is the only aimbot for Counterstrike Source.So, creating something external like this has several benefits: (i) valve can't patch it; (ii) valve can't detect it.

@JSThePatriot

Basically I just screencapped like 20 shots from various distances and angles of the counterterrorists and terrorists. I then tried to find a general range for colors, and then just wrote constraints - and those constraints took the form of that equation you see. :) And to increase the speed, I added "If $r < 130 and $g < 130 and $r < 110 Then" first which just skip over the heavy math if the pixel isn't within the general range.

I do have a general question though. Q: is there time difference (even if microscopic) between

If A/6 > 4 and B/5 < 3 Then

(stuff here)

EndIf

Versus...

If A/6 > 4 Then

If B/5 < 3 Then

(stuff here)

EndIf

EndIf

Edited by ozone

Guest Py7|-|[]/\/

I didn't mean to say that it was "my" site... And it doesn't have viruses or anything like that! And it might be counterscript.net I always forget the extention.

1. When you posted your message your website was down. So I searched google for cache containing the term japsclan.com and found various threads saying that it was one of those sites claiming "CS cheats" but in reality installed a few nasty viruses onto your PC. Couple this with the fact that you did not post anything else with your link. Why just post a link? Maybe you are pissed off at people writing stuff like this for CS? Makes sense. Also, www.JapsClan.org is an official site, and not your site. So there were MANY very shady things behind your original post, so don't get pissy if I incorrectly assumed that your non-existant site was a virus.

2. Well what should I have called it? It does indeed auto-shoot, but it also aims; but you must have your crosshairs on the enemy. So aimbot suits this best.

3. There is no website at www.counter-script.com

4. Console scripting is limited to what is available in the program. What I have done cannot be done via console. There was an old auto-aimbot for CS writtin via the console, but that was patched; this cannot be patched and it is the only aimbot for Counterstrike Source.So, creating something external like this has several benefits: (i) valve can't patch it; (ii) valve can't detect it.

@JSThePatriot

Basically I just screencapped like 20 shots from various distances and angles of the counterterrorists and terrorists. I then tried to find a general range for colors, and then just wrote constraints - and those constraints took the form of that equation you see.  :) And to increase the speed, I added "If $r < 130 and $g < 130 and $r < 110 Then" first which just skip over the heavy math if the pixel isn't within the general range.

I do have a general question though. Q: is there time difference (even if microscopic) between

If A/6 > 4 and B/5 < 3 Then

(stuff here)

EndIf

Versus...

If A/6 > 4 Then

If B/5 < 3 Then

(stuff here)

EndIf

EndIf

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I am not sure of the time difference.

I do appreciate the color reference :-) I thought my post had been lost or over looked.

Thanks,

JS

AutoIt Links

File-String Hash Plugin Updated! 04-02-2008 Plugins have been discontinued. I just found out.

ComputerGetInfo UDF's Updated! 11-23-2006

External Links

Vortex Revolutions Engineer / Inventor (Web, Desktop, and Mobile Applications, Hardware Gizmos, Consulting, and more)

i saw your code and said, well, i dont cheat in cs, because thats gay, but there is a flash game on the internet so i made an aimbot for that, here is the code:

HotKeySet("^!x", "MyExit")

while 1

$coord = PixelSearch( 0, 0, 767, 541, 0xFF0000, 0, 10)

If Not @error Then

MouseClick ("left", $coord[0], $coord[1], 1, 0)

EndIf

wend

Func MyExit()

Exit

EndFunc

and im pretty new to this stuff so dont expect me to work up some hyper ultra super duper only headshot aimbot, lol, also the flash game is located here, go give it a try and see what you think.

one more thing, japs clan is all about cheats, or at leats thats what ive heard, so i stay away from them, one of them came into our server a while ago, booted him out right away, thats why i hate cheating in counter-strike its gay

heres the camper-strike site

http://www.camperstrike.co.uk/

also to exit the script u must press Ctrl+Alt+x to exit it... because after one round is done, it locks on to one of the words and u cant get out so use the hotkey thingy

FootbaG

Guest Py7|-|[]/\/

Cheating is 9/10's of the fun. And generally the CS team does a pretty good job of catching hackers. The website is all about hacks =)

Here is Version2 of my script. The two main hotkeys now are F1 and F2 and then you still have your pause button. F2 is the same old function in my original script. So just press F2 to enable that, and pause/unpause to turn it on/off.

F1 though is really designed for long range stuff. If you are sniping or just aiming at something far away, the formula in the original program doesn't work too well. So this is where the F1 function comes into play. It samples a single pixel, then freezes all input on the keyboard and mouse, and then continues to check that same pixel for a change for the next 5 seconds. If a change is detected, it will fire three rounds and then unlock the kb+mouse.

BlockInput() is required for this simply because one slight movement of the mouse will register a pixel-change and it's very hard to keep your hand still... so BlockInput() is the only way to go. The downside is obviously the 5s freeze - so if someone comes from behind you or towards you outside of the crosshair, you will likely die. Thus only use F1 for long range attacks; but it works incredible!

Future changes? Two things I want to do when I get a few minutes. First, when switching between F1 and F2, the "first" time you hit pause, you must hit it twice to pause. But after that, pause must only be hit one time. Confusing to explain, but once you try it you'll see what I mean. I want to fix that later and just have one pause needed. And second, sometimes there is dust in the air on the gamescreen and it will register a pixel change if it floats past you. So I want to build some tolerances for the F1 function. Other than that, this program pushes the limits of what can be done with an aimbot and CS. Enjoy!

Global $paused
AutoItSetOption ( "MouseClickDelay", 10) 

;capture pause key
$letter = "1"
    Do
        $letter = InputBox("Choose your hotkey:", "Please enter any lowercase letter." & @CR & "The resulting hotkey will be a combination of" & @CR & "CTRL + ALT + (your lowercase letter).", "", "", 240, 200)
    Until IsString($letter) and StringLen($letter) = 1 and StringIsLower($letter)
$letter = "!^" & $letter
HotKeySet($letter, "TogglePause")

;pause function
Func TogglePause()
    $Paused = NOT $Paused
    While $Paused
        sleep(100)
    WEnd
EndFunc

;switch1 function
HotKeySet("{F1}", "Switch1")
Func Switch1()
    $px1 = PixelGetColor($xx,$yy)
    BlockInput(1)
    $sec = @SEC
    $min = @MIN
    While $min*60+$sec+5 >= @MIN*60+@SEC
        If $px1 <> PixelGetColor($xx,$yy) Then
            MouseClick("left",$xx,$yy,3,0)
            BlockInput(0)
            ExitLoop(1)
        EndIf
    WEnd
    BlockInput(0)
EndFunc

;switch2 function
HotKeySet("{F2}","Switch2")
Func Switch2()
    $switch2 = NOT $switch2
    While $switch2
        $hex = Hex(PixelGetColor($xx,$yy),6)
        $r = Dec(StringRight($hex,2))
        $g = Dec(StringMid($hex,3,2))
        $b = Dec(StringLeft($hex,2))
        If $r<130 and $g<130 and $r<110 Then
            Select
                Case $r<80 and $b<80 and $g<80 and $r+20>$b and $b+10>$g and $g+10>$b and $r+13>$g and $g+5>$r
                Case $g>$b and $b+5>$g*.5609 and $r+5>$b and $g/$r>.95 and $r/$g<1.15 and $g-$b<=35
            EndSelect
        EndIf
    WEnd
EndFunc

;set resolution
$res = 0
Do
    $res = InputBox("Choose your IN-GAME resolution:", "1 = 640x480" & @CR & "2 = 800x600" & @CR & "3 = 1024x768" & @CR & "4 = 1152x864" & @CR & "5 = 1280x960" & @CR & "6 = 1280x1024" & @CR & "7 = 1600x1200" & @CR & @CR & @CR, "", "", 200, 200)
    If $res = 1 Then
        $xx = 320
        $yy = 242
    ElseIf $res = 2 Then
        $xx = 400
        $yy = 303
    ElseIf $res = 3 Then
        $xx = 511
        $yy = 387
    ElseIf $res = 4 Then
        $xx = 575
        $yy = 435
    ElseIf $res = 5 Then
        $xx = 640
        $yy = 485
    ElseIf $res = 6 Then
        $xx = 640
        $yy = 516
    ElseIf $res = 7 Then
        $xx = 798
        $yy = 605
    EndIf
Until $res = 1 or $res = 2 or $res = 3 or $res = 4 or $res = 5 or $res = 6 or $res = 7 

;loop
While 1

WEnd

Oh, and if you've been keeping up with the recent posts in the "Idea Lab" forum, you will notice I suggested a hotkey override for BlockInput(). It sure would be nice in a situation like this.

Edited by ozone

• 4 years later...

Is that a statement or a question? Run the code and check for yourself. I would though find it weird if the code worked, taking into consideration that the code is from 2004.

[font="Impact"]Use the helpfile, It´s one of the best exlusive features of Autoit.[/font]http://support.microsoft.com/kb/q555375ALIBI Run - a replacement for the windows run promptPC Controller - an application for controlling other PCs[size="1"]Science flies us to the moon. Religion flies us into buildings.[/size][size="1"]http://bit.ly/cAMPZV[/size]

• 2 years later...