How to eliminate blind AI?

Sunkill

I am creating a cool bot.

The code below, scans a region searching for a color then it clicks at those coordinates. If not then it should do a max of 4 scans searching the screen for that color.

While $i < 4

;should move horizontaly

$i = $i + 1

$left = $left + 100

;$top = 400

$right = $right + 100

;$bottom = 400

$CoordsA = Pix

EndW

I am not sure however, if in my code it moves left or right during each individual scan.

As I understand it, the left-top is the "top left" and the right bottom is the "bottom right".

A larger scan area or square, can be made by adjusting the x and y of the"top-left" or the "bottom-right" while leaving the opposite point unchanged.

(The scale size of the region depends on the distance between these two points.)

Moving on... So I chose to minimize the time it takes by specifying multiple regions to search in. And there lies the problem. Some of these "targets", are mobile and can be seen at various distances and angles. What makes it even more difficult is there are specific targets I would like to locate too. There are also immobile doodads, with the same coloring in their text, as the useful entity's that I wish to locate.

Navigation

In my game you can hit the "m" key and then click on a town and hit ok in the pop up dialog, to instantly teleport to town(safety, home base etc.).

So for that part of farming, it should be easy to accomplish. The drawback however is that it places you in different locations in the town. So a set combinations of movement keys is impossible to do in order to leave town accurately each time. Worse, the game I play is really active, so the possibility of a player running by and masking that "important pixel" is likely to happen from time to time.

There are some helpful hot keys though. the "C" key seems to target a player or enemy(i think enemy), and a press of the space bar will make you run to them. In addition there is the V key, which seems to target allies.

-Note: There are various other hot keys too, the game supports hotkey customization and interface control also.

Outside of town you can do the basics of "hunt & attack" automation quite easily. However there are some points where doodads can obstruct your projectiles. And it is possible to get your character confounded(confused) if you click to far away for them to travel. Finally, they can sometimes take an illogical route even though it gets them there.

Attack sequence and most movement can be worked out though. Still the game is big and to accomplish things 3 runs of killing unspecific foes is not AT ALL ENOUGH.

Good news is you can successfully use simple pixel searches for items in the game.

Now that I have listed the majority of what I know and the problems, how do I eliminate blind AI? Blind AI!!!! Well.. I want it in a way, to "sense" targets near and far and who that is it's fighting and what to do under x and x circumstances.

e.g.

x health left maybe heal?

x mana left maybe tell my bot to stop using skills like a mad man or take a rest.

I HAVE HEARD:

Some guy created a script for my game specifically and managed to get mana and life checking done. However he said it was inaccurate within 4%.

Also, some script where a guy "(had this huge bot script)" had made and got banned he claimed for it. Reading through it ..apparently he had some mammoth in size codes generated, for monsters and/or items in his script. If there is some kind of pattern or method that can be used, please teach me. His script didn't seem to have any information of how when I glanced at it.

I also looked at a thread about a "WorldofW" bot maker making this thing called "Thermo". As I understand it, it can make waypoints and read from memory somehow and perfectly go to each waypoint. I overheard some kind of method of storing this information in a XML file during his video on youtube.

Cooler! he had set it up so the bot if it is disrupted it turns back to the last way point and tries the next once more.

Some of the comments on the video had said the bot runs as smooth as anything they have ever seen! I myself agree. And this is what lead me to register.

I would really like help from you pro's!

let me clarify my intentions just in case you are uneasy with helping me. I do plan on using my bot once it is finally created, to make profit. But I have never sold gold for money or characters on any game for money. I just want something to help me get tedious things done. And maybe some fun things, like just letting my bot loose and having it go charm a random pet for me. Though I haven't thought of how that helps me lol.

Anyhow help is really wanted! There is nothing more satisfactory then seeing my own creation help me out.

First question is law. Is it legal in game where you are playing - to create an automated bots/players?

Even if you are acting like a robin hood - making money only for helping poor and ill - even then it's a question: why you have choosen a path "to sue" the game for restricting way of life, way of helping people? Why you have choosen a way to sue while here is a lots of ways to help people without making conflicts with the law.

First question is law. Is it legal in game where you are playing - to create an automated bots/players?

Even if you are acting like a robin hood - making money only for helping poor and ill - even then it's a question: why you have choosen a path "to sue" the game for restricting way of life, way of helping people? Why you have choosen a way to sue while here is a lots of ways to help people without making conflicts with the law.

Sir, I fail to understand your post.

You agree for now? You think it should be spoiled at a later date? <_<

I briefly played that game, wasn't too crazy about it. Bots that make people not have to play are what spoil games. And then less importantly there are the spambots which seem to quickly invade all games made by Blizzard.

You agree for now? You think it should be spoiled at a later date? <_<

I briefly played that game, wasn't too crazy about it. Bots that make people not have to play are what spoil games. And then less importantly there are the spambots which seem to quickly invade all games made by Blizzard.

Spam bots are the easiest to make. An blizzard games have a tendency to be very well liked. WoW has gold which can be sold for $$$$.

So for some websites it is worth it if they spam and get banned but make a possible 400$ of the people who decided to buy from that website spammed.

Also last I heard they were using trial accounts. I also heard they used special methods to avoid being reported by grouping in a raid party.

thats all probably fixed now.

yes for now I wont SPOIL the game. once again i just was thinking of a private bot for me that helped out some.