COMPLEX Beta

autocomplex

COMPLEX

Beta Release 2

post-26312-1193539080_thumb.png

COMPLEX has been in the works since late August, when I started scripting in AutoIt. COMPLEX is far from done, but I thought it would be nice of me to let everyone to see what it will be like. COMPLEX is the offspring of HYBERMINER, an earlier program I created to POWER Mine on Runescape. After people gave me suggestions, I started work, and this is the result.

To Do List

• Finishing Help File
  • Fixing Preferences
  • Get HexaDecimal Colors for Rocks, Ores, Trees, Logs, and Fish.
  • Picture Symbols for Rocks, Ores, Trees, Logs, and Fish.
  • Create Basic Anti-Random Handlers and Samples
  • Customize POWER Cutter
  • Customize POWER Fisher

Known Bugs

• Can't stop "Dropping Ores" with Stop Button or Ctrl - X until it has finished. (COMPLEX Beta only)
  • Rocks, Ores, Trees, Logs, and Fish colors are not right ... at all ... lol.
  • Username and Password does nothing, I will add an auto log-in feature in the future.
  • The programs are bascially the same, because I haven't worked on the POWER Cutter or POWER Fisher individually. POWER Fisher, will be useless, but the POWER Miner and POWER Cutter work.
Edited by autocomplex

Download works. but it dont install

Same, as for warey people, I looked around (Unable to get actual bot tho), the installer came up clean on jotti and I didn't find any suscpious while surfing through PE Explorer(Except for references to wininet.dll but it's prob just the installers feature)

Manadar: #391894

Edited by Chip

you have one of three choices,

1) update the installer

2) post an exe

3) post the fucking script

Better edit 3)

I think you should "Create Basic Anti-Random Handlers and Samples" immediately. Otherwise, you might get banned. <_<

Also, why do you not release your source code? Some kid ran of with my work and made it theirs.. and now he will not even share it, that makes me feel miserable.

Edited by Manadar

I think you should "Create Basic Anti-Random Handlers and Samples" immediately. Otherwise, you might get banned. <_<

Also, why do you not release your source code? Some kid ran of with my work and made it theirs.. and now he will not even share it, that makes me feel miserable.

since urs is amazing, could u help me make my power cutter look in help ive posted the but in stuck on there